WA HOO FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
thanks!!!! it does feel good to be super proud momma :lol:

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Great job to her and to you. I had an over achiever....my first. Bookworm. Keep her learning as much as possible and you won't be sorry. Mine scored a 31 on her ACT and got phone call after phone call asking her to go to their universities.....Bring that child to the library, every chance you get.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
rhoda_bruce said:
Great job to her and to you. I had an over achiever....my first. Bookworm. Keep her learning as much as possible and you won't be sorry. Mine scored a 31 on her ACT and got phone call after phone call asking her to go to their universities.....Bring that child to the library, every chance you get.
THEN you are one proud momma too :lol: :lol:

that is great she is did so well!!! believe me in this future job market a real career will come in handy.

yes I sure will keep her up on studies. I (lol) have great things planned for her :p
hope she sees it my way :lol:

that is so wonderful she was persued by the universities!!!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I AM BACK!

wonderful trip.

few small bugs with the new camper. bottom falling out of cabinets above couch. Yip!! no biggie, easy fix.
a few drawers are not working good so that is easy.

hopefully new water heater put in soon. The tankless sucks. Showers were horrible with wild variations in hot....to scalding...to super cold....to scalding. I hate it. want regular old tank. Calling camper service this morning to see if I can get it in there tomorrow to get the fixes started.

Beach was wonderful. working on learning my new detector. found some money, lead sinkers. not much. truly the beaches are nearly deserted compared to the tourist areas on the shore. At my next trip I should find alot more. mineralized black sand killer for my detector.

July 19 I leave for a 4 day beach trip.

tons to do. super busy. vacations make me work harder LOL time to get off and get things caught up big time.

hope everyone is enjoying this heat...LOL...boy we are hot. 100s at the end of this week. whew.

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Welcome back :)

Glad the "bugs" weren't too bad, will your rv dealer take the tankless back in trade for the standard tank since so many people are looking for tankless? Might be something to ask about anyway!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh yes Moolie it is under warranty so I can trade back without cost. So that makes me smile :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
WOOHOO

I got the gas/elec. set up for the water heater. installation is done. I have to say my dealer are wonderful people.
service tech guy is outstanding.

All is done except 2 decals for the outside are on order. Will take back ONE more time for correction and be done. Will take the service deak a few dozen donuts and take the service guys a few dozen also. they were good to me so I think I owe them some good old Dunkin Donuts! :)

all going well.

eating way more careful. cut some junk out again. sometimes junk creeps back into the diet. don't like that :) I get lazy. so I resurfaced back to better cooking and in 5 days have lost 8 lbs. WEEEeeee. I want to lose another 5 and that will put me perfect where I want to be.

I gotta say....weight creeps on FAST. sneaky bugger. shorts getting tighter and I thought, nah, I am fine. got on the scale and up 12 lbs. WHAT THE?? LOL but 12 is easy to lose fast so just decided to get on the bandwagon fast and lose it before 12 becomes 20. oh yea it can happen easily :( BUT on a great start.

hubbys back is not good. he is just not functioning well. going to have to do something big time about it. so that is on the burner to attack that medical problem. each month he is just becoming worse and worse and little bit of stuff is making him hit the bed mroe and more. not good. I just see it deteriorating pretty fast. So will tackle that problem soon.

weather rough with big T-storms. rain is nice, but gotta mow. hoping for that to stop :) heck been mowing since February. that is nuts.

Tony off to fix the hydraulics in one of the tracks at the barns. Nicole and Bolt went. Got the house to myself---which sounds nice but cleaning, making soaps, laundry and all that get in the way of having some fun. little bit of sun out there. might dry up enough to mow BOO

off to get stuff done.
everyone have a great day!!!!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
busy busy busy
not enough time to get it all done. doesn't that always seem the way?

leave tomorrow on 4 day beach trip. short one but will be loads of fun.

nothing much doing except seems like tons of work. tons of rain from T-storms. mowing the world cause everything is mega-growing :), took on a few projects at the house that are time consuming but will spruce up the landscape and work on barns etc.

off to grocery to get some foods for camping. have to load a few things.

Nicole off with Grandma this morning to have some fun and go out to breakfast and shop.

everyone have a great day-- I gotta run and get a bunch done today before we leave!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Can I go with you?! :lol: I need a vacation!!

Have a great trip!