WA HOO FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
cold, windy, chilly, breezy, cloudy, no sun, icky kind of day.
drat! tease of 80 deg. then gone...like 40 out there LOL
I hate the back and forth weather right now, but hey, I guess I got no choice :p

boring day here today

Soap, make soap, make tons of soap, soap batches running thru the entire day. what will I be doing, making soap all day LOL well it pays the bills I guess LOL

Told Tony again about wanting that kayak. He poo-poo'd at my idea. What a buzz kill. I hate when I want something and he goes, EH, but hey I do it to him when he wants to buy another friggin' gun, EH
:p --He gave the usual alot of money for a few uses while camping, he doesn't want to fish in it, tried to make him think he would.:p, and while I know I could just buy it this minute, I hate when he doesn't agree with my bigger purchases. The furball! Rain on my parade.

Now I am thinking will I really use it?? I mean we bought these giant industrial white water rafting tubes....used like 3 times LOL cause again, we like to float etc on water and hit the rivers in the mountains.

They are just deflated and hanging in the garage. I told hubby we would use them like crazy while camping....and I hate even having to blow them up HA HA --so my inflatable kayak is probably going to be the same thing ya know....see it, want it, but will ya really use it??

hmm...I am doubting my possible purchase now LOL---but heck I will think of it before I send my hard earned money to the next guy.

so off to work

everyone enjoy the day!

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well it sure sounds like a perfect soap making day!!! Sure wish I could be doing the same!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well Glen today is another soap making day LOL
markets are kicking in soon and I have to have a boatload of inventory....and when I have that monster inventory all my retail stores email for orders....man ya can't win HAHA

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Like I posted, today is all about soap again as it will be for the next at least 10 days or so...then catch a soap break lol

Ordered new molds, more essential oils, new veggie colorings, new ink, new label paper, more soap ingredients etc. to be ready for my big season, just under $2000--so not bad LOL UGH but I make money so I cant truly complain :p but geez I hate seeing big bills at any time :lol:

Tony not doing OT today...he did yesterday and he starts his 4--12s tomorrow so I said stay home today.....he is going to bush hog. ugh
I told him to hit Lowes first and get a good aspirator type air mask. Bush hog he is like sinus swelled for the next 10 days...so maybe a mask might relieve him of that nasty. we shall see.

Doggie pulled a boner this morning. Nicole opened the door when the school bus came, (it stops right in front of my house, can't ask for more)--and out went doggie....and right under the bus. Bonnie saw him and stopped and I chased a rat dog all around a bus. I was ticked big time ya know...feeling like a fool, little dog won't listen, so time for some "come" to me ya little bastid training..LOL gotta put some time into him...ugh

Spring....so much to do and NO DAMN TIME to do it....so many 'wanna' or 'have to' projects. OMG I pray for an early spring---why do I do that? heck winter is my easiest time LOL but weather sucks...:p

well off to get stuff done cause it sure doesn't do it itself. ;)

oh edited to say the new big mudroom we built with the back addition kinda became Tony's hunting clothes room...and boots LOL (hey had to give the guy one room in the house to call his own ya know)-----well crap all on the floor, hunting stuff thrown everywhere---I threatened, clean it up cause if I do it most will go in the garbage...oh yea, I do that HA HA He cleaned it up.....and what did I get out of it----4 GIANT heavy loads of laundry. Oh yea I got the "I hung up 2 items, and the rest of these piles you have to wash"-----KILL ME OK.....not fair, not fair.....so those items are running thru the laundry all day. And I hate hearing the clink, clink, clink of overall buckles...HAHA what a joke! :) UGH (and then WHO WHO WHO hangs them up in the end, ME) :rolleyes: you can't win in life!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Or as my BIL always says, how can a man win if he is always losing? :lol:

Natalie's Nesters

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Little dog will be the death of me yet! and to top it off, they live a long time! Give me a big ole sluggo dog! I'm really glad business is going so well, sound like good clean fun! Sorry I could not resist the corny joke!

ksalvagno

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wow, you really have quite the soap business going.

We had a couple beautiful days in Ohio but now it is back to the cold. We are supposed to get rain tonight that will turn into sleet and snow tomorrow. But it sure was nice to get a few good days. Got some work done around the barn.

I'm tired today. I worked at Meyer Hatchery on Mondays packing chicks to be shipped. It is a long day and on your feet and constantly moving. So I'm usually tired and a little sore on Tuesdays. I'm hoping to get to bed early tonight but I have a goat in labor and she is taking her sweet time giving birth so it may be a long night for me.

Have a good evening.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL guys we got the wit flying LOL

if you can't laugh at life, what good are ya right?
:p

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
packing chicks
wow, never met anyone doing that lol
I bought many a shipped chick :p

yea, work...bad 4 letter work but we sure do tons of it everyday! :)

a goat never does anything on anyone's time but their own. Hmm...maybe I should live like that

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
kinda cloudy but warmer today, hope sun comes out big time, they say near 80s so we will see----

did a power clean of the house already. got my tote of cleaners, rags to dust etc. and went thru the house like a whorl wind. Vacuum.....but the damn beater bar is not working...ugh..so I kinda used my long hose and whipped the floors clean. Gotta get Tony to take a look.
man I don't want to buy another, sick of spending money LOL swiped dust and everything put away at warp speed. House looks good for 1/2 of insanity cleaning....:p Having decluttered over the years and living bare minimal type I just love it.....I would never go back to 'crap stuff' in the home again. Less is more and that is the truth!!!

Gotta get to the store and pick out new curtain, bath towels, rugs for the master I painted. Just got no interest in finishing off the room LOL
I best get my butt in gear and get 'er done and over with...room is getting annoying now...ugh

Retail store wants big soap order. Have to print labels, wrap, and hit the road and deliver. They are my local close store so while out I will hit the dollar store and start buying some birthday junk for Nicole. April 15 big sleepover! UGH easy theme, princess...so that stuff is everywhere. Might as well start buying some here and there to get the party supplies.

Making soaps again today and other than that, not much more....gonna roll with the flow today.

everyone enjoy this fine Wed