WA HOO FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I bet that giant bunny meant the world to her!!!

it is what a great childhood is made of...dreams coming true :D

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
easy day

off to post office in a bit to mail soap order boxes/then off to bank/Dollar Store for a few things I need and home

make soaps as usual

Tony off to work on the tractor. again, that old old tractor causing tons of troubles---then home to fix a big piece of roof tin that flew up in a storm a few weeks ago on the goat barn.

cool day today. windows open, fresh air coming in big time.

Well Tony mowed for a bit then came in last night to get me to walk. We did great. Good thing is we are not in that bad of shape HA HA
Not sure how far we walked but it was a good bit. Tonight the same with a faster pace. We moved good last night but as we paced ourselves we got slower and relaxed and just chatted and enjoyed the walk. Tonight will be more of a paced faster walk to do the old body some good LOL

well off to get moving...no rest for a bit but will relax this afternoon. School schedule has made me tired also for some reason....nicole and I both don't want to get up for school HA HA

everyone enjoy this fine day! Carolina blue is out full force here and nice day!!

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hey FC...just got back from Surf City/Topsail Island yesterday, had a BLAST. Now back to the real world! :tongue

Anyway, I think there is a campground on the island, but it was north of where we take the bridge over so I didn't see it with my own eyes, but you might want to do a search. I want to say it's called "Rogers Bay Campground" or something similar, in North Topsail.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
thanks so much for the info
off to check the internet and see what comes up!!!

sounds like you had a great time. there is nothing like the beach....just so relaxing! :)

our beach trips are over for the season now. Next one will be mid april I think to do some goofing off. around the spring holiday for school kids. ugh hate planning around school but necessary evil HAHA

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
off to mom and dads for a visit and take a load of soaps. since it cooled down Dad is doing the Thurs market along with Sat. now.
he has good sales on Thurs so the money is nice :lol:

might stop at wallyworld on the way home and grocery store. ok coupons but no wonderful deals right now for some reason. guess it is a coupon lag before Thanksgiving time or something LOL

easy day

off to get it started! :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
soap as usual
another monster order came in and wow, I have tons of inventory, all sold, and now I am behind again LOL
good but bad ya know

and my freakin' new mold order came wrong. have to return and I have to have those new molds :( and fast!! man oh man it is always something lol

Tony was to work OT today but he stayed home. the pain. I wanted him gone, house runs so easy without him. :lol:
but poor guy is tired so he can recoup a bit and I know he wants to work on his deer stand. bow season is open here and he wants to get ready for next week. he got a new bow. so we shall see if a new deer will be in the freezer soon.

he got his mount back. I will take a pic and post when I can. Nice job. Full buck and Tony put it up in the mudroom along with his skull cap.

feed some of the barn cats on the back porch. Darn racoon is coming again. Got rid of the 'possum and now a ugly azz coon is coming. Went out and thought it was a cat....hissed at me and I backed up. Ya know they are 'kinda' cute from afar, but up close they are actually nasty looking bowed up little critters LOL---he hissed and I took a boot swing at him and he took off...the nerve ya know LOL

not much today. usual chores and seems like a nice day. weekend supposed to be very rainy for 3 days or something.

called Barb (best friend)--hitting the mall and some stores to get some early toy christmas presents her grandson wants and a few things I know Nicole wants. Then to the restuarant for a great salad buffet and some DRINKS!!! oh yea party time tomorrow :) :)

so off to do stuff and everyone enjoy this great day!!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:lol:

I'm so sorry to laugh but have you seen the tv commercial with the lady who walks out on her porch saying "here kitty, kitty" ? then a skunk followers her into the house.

That's the visual I get with you and the coon. Not good though, they are scary. You better set a trap.

Great news on the soaps. Your dad is sure keeping you hopping. Go dad!!!

Well, have a good time shopping tomorrow. Enjoy your day.

G

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yea Gina that is a funny commercial! :)

stupid coon. they eat me out of house and home in cat food LOL

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well TRIPLE COUPON week at Harris Teeter and DARN NEAR ALL products I don't use LOL

but I am going to get free micro popcorn so that is good. Like 6 boxes for the price of 2. I take those camping.
and some few other good deals but they are few and far between. So off to the store fast to get my few great deals and home again to do some other work.

ugh, away I go, cause running around gets tiring...some days ya don't want to drive but I will do this to get my deals and be done with it lol

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well spent $22 on my groceries....cost was $42. Saved 50% so that was OK I guess lol
coupons suck lately. And alot of them say do not double or triple. :tongue---so a few I thought I could use I didn't.

My party day got cancelled. Barb called last night. Her son got something in his eye at the cow barn a few days ago and it is annoying him to no extent and he made a Dr. appt to have it checked out this morning...UGH UGH....she has to watch Mason so she is stuck til he gets back.

So.... off to Walmart by myself to get a Barbie toy for Nicole's birthday party on Saturday. No giant strawberry daiquiris at lunch today like we always suck down HAHA

easy day

usual stuff, nothing crazy.

working on cleaning up some yardwork I wanted to get done. Trimmed up a tree in the front yard by my driveway last night. Entertained while pruning by a green garden snake. He climbed up the trunk while I worked. Nicole was fascinated by him. I had the pruners/big and sharp, in my hands, and I said to Nicole come see a snake. She thought I was going to chop him up....lol....I told her he was an ok snake. She said Daddy will kill it like the other one and I said that other one was a copperhead. He was super poisonious but this one was a friend...she didn't think he was 'that much of a friend' lol

so off to get stuff done and enjoy this nice Carolina blue day!