WA HOO FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well off to walmart to get an overpriced expensive barbie plastic toy for Emmas birthday party tomorrow

and some little craft kits for her

I "think" it is a sleepover. Not sure LOL gotta call Chasity and find out. I thought it was regular party but Nicole keeps saying sleepover.

Chasity's friend is bringing over her horse so they can all have pony rides in the backyard....lucky kiddos....I will be in line for a ride also LOL
(which reminds me to buy a new horse soon dang it HA HA)

off to grocery for a few specials. great prices and I have coupons. Won't be spending much at all. The coupons have been lousey but if I see a deal it is worth stopping because I go right by the store heading to walmart.

they built a new super walmart. My original was that little one with no grocery. It closed about 3 mos. ago when the big guy opened. I think the old walmart store is going to be a Sam's Club rumor has it. I hate the new store. Can't find a thing lol

Neighbors giant Pyrenese wandered by. had the goats just shaking in their boots. After those dog attacks my goats damn near faint at any dog walking around. I told the dog to hit the road, lol, but I heard the owner calling thru the woods and he headed back. Geez he was ambling slow and took his time. One thing I say for Pyrenese, they truly don't let the world affect them much, lol, he had such a peaceful, relaxed air about him. Wish I had that feeling...lol

gonna rain. big clouds, big wind and all that mess happening but off I go! :)

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good morning. I bet that GP would be a good dog to have around.

We have a sleepover sat night for my girls as well. I just found out a couple days ago. I have not even thought about a gift yet.

Here when our WM remodeled and became "super" the Sams closed. The building is still sitting empty.
:idunno

Sign of the times I think.

Have a good day.

G

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh yea gina...that GP is a nice dog. but the goats don't know that :p :lol:

I try to explain things to the goats, but darn they just don't listen. I say, this one won't eat you...but darn it they either chose to ignore me and not listen, or just jump to conclusions that every dog is an emeny....:lol:

girl you best be getting a gift soon....sat is coming fast. So your night will be quiet also!!!! we lucky huh!

I got a Barbie splash and play set and a small barbie set from the new movie out, charm school....oh yea, barbie is a big big deal here HAHA

not bad, both together were $30 so I did well I guess

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I can tell you right now I will be sleeping like a log Sat. night. We are going to be processing chickens tomorrow. I am actually bummed my 8 yo is going. She was a great helper last time.

I have to go out later for ice. I can pick up something as a gift. Then there's always cash.
:p

G

Dreaming of Chickens

Power Conserver
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Good morning. I bet that GP would be a good dog to have around.

We have a sleepover sat night for my girls as well. I just found out a couple days ago. I have not even thought about a gift yet.

Here when our WM remodeled and became "super" the Sams closed. The building is still sitting empty.
:idunno

Sign of the times I think.

Have a good day.

G
A good friend of mine grew up on a ranch in south TX. Her dad had two GPs to guard the meat goats he raised. They lived with the herd and were not supposed to be pets, but my friend was always getting in trouble for sneak'n 'em treats and playing with them. She even sneaked on of them in the house on a cold winter night. She really got in trouble for that one. :lol:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yea lol it is so hard to keep a guard dog that is working as such. they become a true pet so fast
that story is cute! :lol:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:lol: Gina, cash is a good reliable great gift!

I sure like to get it HA HA

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Nicole has her sleepover tonight.

Yippee! :)

easy night for Tony and I. He texted and is going straight to the farm after work with his friend to help make a good placement for his new tree stand. Deer season and he is gearing up like crazy.

gotta get a pic of that head mount in the mudroom :lol:

easy day.
cleaned the master bath top to bottom. Alot of work this morning in one room but I dragged out major chemicals that were pushed back in the cabinet and wow, it is sparkling. Regular old cleanings are great with my homemade cleaners, but I went hog wild on what junk I had left under the cabinet and it smells so good. Even steam cleaned the floors, rugs on back porch airing out, sprayed with Febreze also lol...-----Nicole's bathroom is tomorrow. I was surprised how much cleaners I had left under there, might as well use them up.

laundry and other chores. COLD outside. Some kinda storm hanging around. Plummetted our temps.

Tony's next 4 days off pool will get covered and be done.

other than that, usual junk today.......so everyone enjoy their fine day also! :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
easy and good day today

tomorrow will be busy

cooler weather means AC off and windows open...I like that. Power bill should drop dramatically and I always love that :lol:

Nicole had fun but should be a bear in the morning being super tired I am sure.....she hinted no school but that ain't happening HAHA

well off to bed now...hmm...12 is early for me LOL

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Nicole off to school easy. She woke up great and got moving fast...huh....so that is good. She will be super duper tired when she gets home lol

off to Mom and Dads to bring soap refill for sales at the market.

might stop at a store or 2, not sure if in the mood to spend money today :lol:
but ya know, if on the road you are burning gas so should combine some trips I guess :p

easy day today but running around busy

weather still super chilly but they are promising highs into the 80s again soon.........

everyone enjoy this Monday! :)