Wannabefree--- Claire's kidding thread *UPDATE* PICS!!!!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
I cant wait to see pictures!!!!!
I was way too busy today with the produce distribution! I was going to post this tonight with pics of her massiveness..cannot believe how huge that girl is, it is amazing. But, time got away, and dark fell...so tomorrow will have to do :)
I hope she has two doelings and a buckling. That you get more milk if you want and profit plus meat from the buckling. How many Dairy Goats are you planning on keeping?
I am only planning on keeping 3 does and maybe a buck. I'm still not sure on housing a buck...they stink SOOOO badly :sick I can get the buck back that I gave to my friend any time I want/need him. She doesn't have him any does yet, so he can come visit often...or until she gets to missing him Lol! She may be moving soon though, and has said she will have to get rid of him then, in which case he has a forever home here. We shall see.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Still nothing. She's still being sweet, loving to chew my clothes and rubbing her head against my leg to scratch. I could just barely feel her ligs this afternoon. I hope she doesn't have them in the middle of the night. I want to be there, but during the day would be better for me :lol:

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Claire will prbably want to be difficult and have them tonight.....for your sake hopefully not. Are you gonna get up and check on her?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Claire will prbably want to be difficult and have them tonight.....for your sake hopefully not. Are you gonna get up and check on her?
Yeah I am going to check on her at 11 before I hit the hay, then DH gets up at 3 and he will go check her for me then. Watch her have them at 1 a.m. :lol: I'm nt too worried about her, she's healthy and is a second freshener, so she should be fine. The last kids were spit out before my friend could get to her too, so she's used to going it alone anyway.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Thats good, I just hope she doesnt have difficulties :fl

You cant neglect pictures!!! We must see your new children!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Thats good, I just hope she doesnt have difficulties :fl

You cant neglect pictures!!! We must see your new children!!!
You know it! I will have to post pics as soon as they're dried off and I make sure momma is being good to them. :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Still no bebes :( Today is her actual due date though if she got impregnated the first day the buck was here, so it can't be much longer. Still there's that pesky 3 week window :/ I wanna go out and squeeze her :gig I'm ANXIOUS!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Aw heck! I can't wait to post it. THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!! Healthy bouncing buckling and doeling! :weee :weee Ya'll will just have to forgive me not having pics yet :p It's cold and dark!! I WILL post some tomorrow though! Dummy had them in the chicken coop :rolleyes: :lol: Little buckling is so full of it already bucking at the chickens and scaring them off :lol: The little doeling is very outgoing and will put her little head on your leg to snuggle :love I LOVE them!! They're SOOOO precious, and only about 10 pounds each..they're tiny. The sire is a 1/4 Nubian 3/4 Nigi though, so I expected smallish babies. They seem really haelthy and active. Momma is taking good care of them too, so it's all fine here :D