Wannabefree--- Claire's kidding thread *UPDATE* PICS!!!!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
In about 7 or 8 weeks, maybe a little sooner if they start to bother momma. I want the babies to get plenty right now, and I am not in favor of pulling them to bottle feed. Nor will I pull them TOO early, they need to learn some things from mom that two legged humans have no business trying to teach. That's just my opinion ;)

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
In about 7 or 8 weeks, maybe a little sooner if they start to bother momma. I want the babies to get plenty right now, and I am not in favor of pulling them to bottle feed. Nor will I pull them TOO early, they need to learn some things from mom that two legged humans have no business trying to teach. That's just my opinion ;)
Thats very true! :thumbsup

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I put a light out there on the babies since it is getting so cold tonight. So I was able to get pics tonight :)

The one standing is the little doeling.
2291_goat_kids_013.jpg

Kitty the dog had to sniff them out :rolleyes: She ran from them when they moved :p
2291_goat_kids_014.jpg

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
:love

They are SOOOO pretty!!!!
Thanks Buffy :D Thank you too Snapshot! I love them!! They are precious, and VERY curious! The little buckling ran the dog off seconds after i snapped the last pic there :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
I really like the color...........
They both look identical to their daddy who was born here also. The doeling is just a smidge lighter color than the little buckling.