Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Jamie scoot your butt over I want under the chair too!!! :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well me and R got the broccoli set out today. I only set out 45 plants. That leaves 25 for Pinky and E to fight over, if E wants some. The cukes and zucchini are up in the greenhouse pretty good now. Will have to start some more soon though. I need to get the area ready for those over on the side of the house. I did the broccoli in 1x2 totes, and put 4 in each one, hoping that is enough room for them. I feel like I'm getting sick :( Sneezing, stuffy head, congestion, body aches, sluggishness, low grade fever :( I don't have time for this :p

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i dont each much broccoli so ill take 4-8 if ya got em :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Really? It freezes very well, and it'd be good bunny food if you're so inclined :hu Just making sure.....I can set them out if you don't want them, but just make sure. I just can't watch them go to waste :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
So, I planted 16 more broccoli plants, leaving 9 for ya pinky.

I came in and made mayonnaise and ranch dressing. I'm thinking pizza is for dinner. I have been wanting pizza anyway for the last couple days, and R begs for it every day. I swear he could eat his weight in pizza :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
We had breakfast for dinner. I didn't get pizza dough made in time :/ I feel so draggy. I am HOPING it is just allergies :fl

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Family meeting went well. :/ DD's whole issue is she didn't get what she wanted A WEEK AGO and got mad at me. I told her I'd take her shopping, and then got a truck and couldn't, so she got mad and held a grudge :hu That is why she has been grouchy for 5 days, and why she popped off and threww a fit the other day.....but she;s not spoiled! Someone shoot me now, please. Her and DH both went to bed mad. Perfect. I'll get to rehash this for a week. It's all my fault again :p Teenagers suck :smack

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Wanna come up this way and spend the week in my tack shed? It would be a lot quieter for you. :hugs