Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Without the greenhouse and raised beds the garden is a little over a half acre.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
It rained today. I took a 3 hour nap. Nothing much going on here. Been a lazy day for once :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
We had a huge mud slinging this morning after morning chores :p It took me 45 minutes in the shower just to get it all out of my hair :lol: Pics on Facebook, it was fun :D I got a little done around here today, didn't get to making any waterers though :( My sciatica has been acting up pretty bad the last week or so. I've been trying to take it easy here and there on account of it, but tomorrow....ready or not, we got a truck!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
lol on the mud slinging pictures, looks like you had fun lol
sorry about the sciatica though :(

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
We got the neighbor kid GOOD :lol: It was awesome! It's been a long time coming :p

Sciatica....I'm sorry about it too, but i aint gonna stop doing what I do!! :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Been too busy to post...had another truck, and then another, and we're TRYING to finish coops and get tractors moved daily, and keep up with egg collection and incubating, and get trellises up and get tomatoes, squash, cukes, zucchini set out and and and....what's my name again? :lol:

And that's without all the recent farm sales :th And kid next doors schoolwork, and errands, and all that "extra" stuff.

I'm beat like a dead horse :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Mentally I think i'm already gone Joel ;) Nah..wish I could afford to/had the time.