Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Oh how I wish I could sister!!!! This child is about to drive me right over the edge :rant

It's raining here today. So, rather than work on my stuff outside I get to bring the work inside in this dreadful house :p I hate housework with a flaming passion. I do need to do a few things though. I need to make laundry soap, and set some eggs, take some chicks that have hatched out of the bator, clean my kitchen, mop, and just some general odds and ends crapola. i need to do a load of my jeans also. Then i need to make bread and pizza dough for tonights dinner. So, guess I best be getting my butt off here and getting some things knocked off the list.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
It quit raining, and i got everything done inside except mopping and laundry soap. I'll have plenty of time to do those though considering it is supposed to rain or at least threaten for the next couple days. I did get some work done outside today though. We had crates from the last truck scattered everywhere so i broke those down and stacked them with the others. We got the privacy fence panels hauled over to the coop area and got those put up as the front and sides to the coops. We got the front yard cleaned and tractors moved. Several other small tasks got done. I still feel draggy, so tried not to over do it today. I'm still hoping it's just seasonal allergies and it'll clear on up when this storm blows through in the next couple days. DH is trying to shove pills in my face :/ I know he wants me to feel better, and so do I, but I will in time, try to just let nature take it's course instead of relying on meds all the time. It gets on my nerves for the answer to always be a stupid pill. I'm not dying, just a bit uncomfortable....and it's temporary for cryin out loud!!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Drive-by shooting of an elephant in Tupelo was in the news?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Oh. Wow. Who knew Bancorp South Arena was so active?! That's where we have our E-Women conference, and where I met Sarah Palin. Now an elephant has been attacked :/ At least it wasn't hurt badly.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Even smaller than I thought...my ex has caught up with me on Facebook. :th I'm talking like 16 years ago, and a marriage that lasted 6ish months ex. And the funny thing is, after all the crap he put me through, I am loving seeing him back with his kids and doing well. When we were together, he got on drugs, heavily into them, and the hard stuff at that...I really sincerely thought I'd hate him, but I don't feel that at all. It is very encouraging to see that people DO actually change :) Never in a million years thought I'd ever be able to tell him I am proud of him, but I just did. It's actually kind of awesome ;)

In other slightly more important news....THE GARDEN IS TILLED UP!!!!!!! My wonderful sweet little neighbor guys came today with their tractor and got it done for me! I love my neighbors, they're so good to me!!!! :weee :weee :weee

We got a good bit done here today too to top it off. Life is good and don't get no gooder than this folks :lol: Just the smell of fresh dug earth.....it's just beautiful!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
2291_finally_006.jpg

2291_finally_003.jpg