Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Good going on the chickens. I need to dispatch a few extra roosters - this weekend if possible. BUT - my daughter and grandbabies are coming this weekend - so I may not have time. Or - grandbabies may get a lesson in butchering, lol!

To he!! with all the folks who want to be idiots and maggots - you got better things to do than give them the time of day!

You just keep on keeping on, girlfriend!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sound slike lies moving in a good direction! keep that momentum!!! :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah I have to go somewhere for internet. we're about to get it sometime soon at the trailer though. Just waiting :) Meanwhile I have access a few other places, so it's not so bad, just sporadic. I don't have a lot of time on the internet right now, just a few minutes at a time, but at least i can get on and update. Usually by the time I'm done reading...no time for responses, just time to go :p I still have SO much work to do!!!! I'm way behind right now on everything, partially because I'm split between three places, and partially because I'm just so dang stressed out some days I can't manage to get it right the first time so wind up wasting time repeating :lol: I'm doing pretty good though, no complaints really. I hope everyone else is doing well!!!! I miss our chatting on here. :) I'll catch you all later though. Just got to get everything smoothed over a bit and get the kinks worked out of my life, THEN maybe I can relax a bit and have time for getting online again.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I hope it's soon. I miss you. :( I thought about calling, but you're probably about as busy as I am, and I don't have time to talk! :lol:

Corn Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I miss your updates as well, It's a busy time of year. When people treat you differently just chalk it up to their insecurity, and the ones that spread lies will be found out. Funny how those types invite drama to them like flies to road apples! You can smile and know that you are moving in a positive direction with your life and they can stagnate in the mess they make. Hang tough!;)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
We got INTERNET!!!!!!!!!! :D The guy came and hooked it up today at the house, so I'll be able to get online from home again. I am teaching the lady I'm staying with the Ebay ropes ;) She has a TON of stuff to sell on there, and has no clue how to do it, so I'm going to be walking her through all the ins and outs of Ebay sales and setting up her "store." We went to yard sales today, and WOW I got niecey a whole summer and fall wardrobe for $60!! All nice name brand too! She had been wanting some of those ugly Bobs shoes, and I found a pair for her that was $1.50 and looked brand new, so she was tickled to death!!! :) I got J a few things and DD a couple pair of jeans as well. I saw a LOAD of stuff that would fit my other niece and nephew that I wanted to get for them, but there's no point. I never see them anymore, so...it would've just been a waste. It's too bad though because K would have LOVED some of that stuff! Little girls clothes are so easy to find. Teenagers...not so much. I don't know how I wound up not getting anything for me, but it happened :p I just could not find anything I liked in the right sizes. Everything was either too large or too small :/ Go figure eh?

I had a nice conversation with the kids grandad from Florida today. I guess if DD is going down there this Summer I'll have to take her half way, I seriously doubt J can get off work to do it. He's such a great guy. We not always seen eye to eye, but he sure has a lot of good insight on step parenting and dealing with literally crazy people :lol: I love talking to him :)

J and I have been sitting here talking for about 3 hours. I'm at the house right now. It's a shame we are better friends than spouses. Maybe someday though.......

The garden is looking pretty decent. I'm way behind on almost everything now. Still have no okra, corn, peas, or beans to speak of yet, but we're still planning on having some. Just SO MUCH to do!!!

We managed to get one cow moved down to the new place, the other two stubborn little pecker heads will be here for a bit longer because we couldn't get them loaded. They were scared to death, and they haven't been handled enough lately. *sigh* yet another thing to add to my ever growing to do list I suppose.

I guess basically things have been good, still moving forward, still holding out hope that maybe things will be worked out eventually, but still being realistic about the facts that we have issues that won't work themselves out and can't/won't get worked out anytime in the very near future :/ Stuck in limbo here still. Oh well....limbo isn't so horrible at the moment. At least we get along :hu That's not changing either, we do like each other as individuals. I'll stop rambling about relationship crap now though....no sense beating a dead horse :p

I so sincerely hope everyone else has been doing well. I still don't have much time to read, but figured I could at least update tonight, and maybe find time to read and respond some tomorrow since it's supposed to be rainy and nasty weather again :D :D There ARE good points to crap weather! I sure did need a break!!! See you all later!!!! :frow

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
That's not fair! If it's crappy weather here, I don't get a break. I have a ton of stuff to get caught up w/inside. :hit:plbb :hide

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Good to hear from you gal!

Sounds like you hit the motha load of yard sales! Sounds like fun. I should be so lucky.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I am SO tired!!!! Deb, I am very way far behind myself, but on outside stuff. AND FEM, it was raining, so there wasn't much yard sale shopping competition :lol: Every place we went seemed like we were the first customers ;)

I lucked up and bought a couple goats today and resold immediately for a 300% profit :D Wish i could do that every day!!

Not much else going on here. I got eaten alive at work by ticks and mosquitoes then kicked by the bigger of the two goats...guess everybody wanted me to keep in mind it was Monday :/ Add to that i have a bad headache and still a few hours of work to do here shortly, and it makes for the beginning of my typical week lately :p

moxies_chickennuggets

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hi WBF! :frow wow, I just got up to speed with all that I have missed. Sorry to hear your life is topsey turvey right now. And expecting too! Hang in there...hugs :hugs