Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Corn Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm way behind as well WBF but I hope to have the garden done by this weekend. :lol: Yes I know its wishful thinking.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I texted her, she's super busy but OK.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:lol: Hi snappy!!!!!!

My life has kinda sorta settled back down for the moment ;) I dunno what happened exactly, or why, or really when, but I'm back home, and completely happy. We are working on things, which i'm sure is much to the dismay of several local folks who call themselves family....which makes it EVEN BETTER that we are getting along and mending our relationship :p Things are good!!!! We could not be happier, and we believe the crapstorm we have just come through was very much necessary to both of us on a very personal and individual level, so the seperation was even a necessity. We still have a long way to go, but we'll get there as long as we stay focused on each other. :) I love my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still won't be on here much, I am very very busy with life, and sometimes this can be a distraction of sorts, so I am purposely staying away for the time being. I don't want anything to get in the way of what is happening in our marriage right now. There has been a lot of healing going on and we have never been more in love than we are now :love Life is amazing!

I really do miss you all though!!!! :hugs

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
WBF, that is good to hear. I've been wondering how y'all were making out. :hugs Take all the time you need and if you need to (or want to) talk, you know how to get me.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
that is AWESOME news you know what they say...absence makes the heart grow fonder...sounds like in this case a little bit of time away was all you 2 realy needed to remember how much you love eachother!

*happy dance for you*

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Great news! So glad to hear it sis - keep your eye on the prize! You know what's important in life. Keep your focus, remember what made you fall in love with him in the first place, and make it happen!