Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Transportation Worker Identification Credential. Your state might have a TWIC office, or just head south and get one. I think it costed my son about $130 to have one, but once he had it, finding a job was easy. Any offshore company would require one. Lots of men commute from out of state because they can work their time, straight and then have a week or 2 off home. They might have a few hours drive to get to the south of Louisiana and back again, but the pay is good and the time off is what makes it worth it. Lots of men carpool from out of state. Google Edison Chouest Offshore and see if you can pull up an app. That is a huge company. Just yesterday I was talking to a couple from MS.....not sure why his wife was with him. He was at the physical therapist, but he works 14/7. And there are others as well. My godchild lives about 2 hours from you and he is a tugboat captain for another company. It takes him about 4 hours to get to and from home. Besides....think of all the shrimp you can eat, if DH has to make that trip every month.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Buffy! Long time, no see buddy. I've missed you. :hugs

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Don't do that again-unless you tell us. I've been worried about you.