Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Believe me...if it were legal...I'm just about to that point of insanity. FOUR HOURS...before she shut up..4 hours people, of super drama queen ruin my frickin Valentines day mood as soon as I got out of bed DRAMA.

So, anyway.... 4 loads of laundry down, 5-6 more to go. Not doing ANYthing tonight. Physically and emotionally exhausted. I just want to finish laundry and crawl back in bed and forget today ever happened. I can't even be happy that hubs got a job today...not the big job we were hoping he was going to get, that is still on hold, but he was offered a regular local job building houses until the other comes through. I hate getting good news on such a horrible day because I can't even enjoy it like i would like to :(

Now hubs is upset, because everyone is in such a dang funk, and nobody is having a good day, and everything is so stupid. These are the days I say I will be SOOOO glad when she moves out!!!! I love my kid, but really, I love myself too, and I have just had enough. Her crappy mood and drama just puts a damper on everything. There is always a black cloud throughout the house when she doesn't get her way. I wish she'd just grow up. However, at least she is going to work now.

BREAK TIME!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
:hugs I'm so glad my kids are grown, I'm so glad my kids are grown, I'm so glad my kids are grown!

Someday you'll take as much pleasure as I do saying those words - maybe even more! ;)

:hugs

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Here ya go, my sister, this is where I'm hanging out....:hugs Bring some hot wings :D

ztent.jpg

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Jamie!!! Share. I am not putting up with any more tantrums tonight!!! :p Y'all r crazay! I am glad today is almost over :D Tomorrow.....well let us all bow our heads and pray that that child wakes on the right side of the bed and I don't have to duct tape her whole face shut and sit on her. Seriously. Amen!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I'm making homemade Almond Joy candies today. I'll bring them to the fort.