Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh man... I remember those days. Waaay back when my son was in high school and on meds - they would make us take a 'medication break' during the summer. OMG! I felt so bad for him - he needed his meds. But, I was ready to pull my hair out! :hugs

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
She's keeping busy, as if you had any doubt.

Will be visiting in less than 2 weeks. :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Howdy :D
Been extremely busy around here! This week I have worked the greenhouse all day Monday, had company over all day Tuesday, worked the greenhouse that day, went and got a couple free pigs Thursday way down south of here, and sold them some hens, let's see...Wednesday was yard work, working at the neighbors, and the free goat pick up at the last minute, one of those days we had a new baby born...can't remember...oh yeah, that was Pi Day bc I named her Pie..was that even this week?! I dunno...anyway, Friday was off to see Gemma after feeding, then worked the rest of the day over there after we narrowly avoided the great kite crisis with niecey...they were flying kites at school...she didn't have a tail or string for hers. And then somewhere in there someone gave us 3 truckloads of oak and hickory lumber, that we have so far hauled one load, and have yet to even get it off the truck. Somewhere in there i went grocery shopping, and somewhere else in there...maybe it was free goat day...I also dug a ton of flowers that would have otherwise been bulldozed over on another friends property. That was after having a bunch of kids over for the weekend and grilling with the neighbors and I just am not really sure where everything fell into place, but it has pretty much been a blur. All the regular stuff, feeding, watering, taking the kid to and from work, blah blah blah was thrown in there somewhere as well. and I have somehow managed to keep my house halfway presentable, even though the neighbor kids and niecey and my friends kids are in and out constantly. *deeeeep breath* and hubs got a job...again, somewhere in there...amongst the dozens of resumes we sent off in the last 2 weeks when we could spare 20 seconds. He starts Monday, in Memphis, and will be driving my Trucky :( until he gets a company truck sometime on up in the week. So now I'll have the greenhouse and farm to meself....and it's Spring Break so I will be swamped with little hands touching everything and will juggle 50 questions a day and lunches, snacks, and picnics, while attempting to get my house CLEAN for Jamies visit this weekend and I will get a break....ON THE BOAT, ON THE LAKE, SUNDAY...fishin pole in hand :D Until then.....I'm in Energizer bunny mode. Except for right now, bc the rain is currently washing todays plans away. Win some, lose some...will just have to add it to next weeks to do list and squeeze it in where i can fit it, if i can fit it, and if not, it'll wait till after the break :p

Sooooooooooooooooo.......how's everyone else doing? I hope things are good! I hope Pinky is travelling safely right now and am DYIN to hear that they made it okay!!!!! LOVED getting to meet her sis and seeing her dad again, love those folks to pieces!! Anyway, I need to be productive now..at least I can get some laundry done even with the rain, so maybe I can manage to get my chores completed today somehow...in my dreams maybe, but I'm optimistic :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Oh I guess Pi Day was last week...I have lost sooo many days lately! Anyway we gots a new baby goat nugget and she is a cutie Pie ;) i would post pics but my camera is deceased. I killed the batteries. I can't remember to get more and can't find my dang rechargeables. So...another thing on the wait list :p Dirty towels and draws beckon....toodles y'all :frow

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
OMG - BREATHE!!!!

Missed ya! So glad to hear things are moving along, a job has been found, things have been accomplished, spring is breakin and life is life! Enjoy your visit with Jamie, and fishin and everything else ful that is workin out for ya!