Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
So far this week...and the week is not over...I am up $5..BUT I have a new hatcher, a new to me 4x16 ft. trailer, a brooder, a pile of barn beams for building material and..I think that is it lol! I wish every week could go as well as this one has. I have a little wear and tear on my body..I crushed my left hand under about a 200 freakin pound 12 foot 4x12 solid oak beam yesterday. Thankfully nothing is broken..it seperated my knuckle on my middle finger, and bruised it pretty bad, and it is sore, but nothing broken, and after almost stomping and cussing and throwing up and 15 minutes with an ice pack, I was able to finish the job and get my trailer and goats loaded lol! I got home and tore the old board floor out of the trailer with a sledge hammer, jacked it up and removed the wheel that needs fixing, and put the goats in the goat yard out back and cooked supper before the feeling really came back in my hand enough to bother me. Then I went to bed early and because of the rain and my hand(which does feel better today)...it's laundry day. I did sell my banty trio a bit ago and have someone coming for the goats this afternoon. I think I did pretty good this week!!!! :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Oh and Jamie, we killed a snake...and I picked another pint of strawberries this morning :D

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
On my travels today, I saw two men wrangling rattlers. no thank you.

smother those berries in some cream please

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Welp...what can I say...the hand feels better :D I have downsized a lot of things, had a lot of ups and downs since last post, been busy as usual, but not unusually busy. Life goes on. What I'm REALLY interested in, is....what have Y'ALL been up to?!?!? :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Oh, and I have some new quail hatched and chicks hatching in 3 days :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
See now...I keep thinking of things to say.....DD SEVENTEEN :thud is taking her first college class now, College Algebra, and making A's. Senior in high school, working after school and on weekends, and has somehow turned into a pleasant person to be around over the last several months. Imagine that :D Seriously, the kid is growing up. She's driving now...kinda...as soon as she quits hitting inanimate objects we will take her to get her liscense rather than just her permit. But, it has only been a month since she backed into the ditch...a little over that since she hit the boat, and only a tiny bit longer since she hit my truck and bent the bumper...sooooooo...as much as she NEEDS her liscense...she's gonna have to wait a bit longer for everyone's safety. It sucks she can't drive to school and help with errands, and I'm not sure which of us is more anxious for her to get better, me or her...but I kinda like her and want to keep her around..ya know..with a pulse and all that. That is the only issue we have had lately though..I won't let her drive on her own yet. I AM PRAYING it is before March that she "gets it" bc she will be 18 then!!! It's a real struggle y'all. For reals.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
So there is no edit button now? So y'all are going to be forever guessing what I got in the mail today? Bummer :( That's so boring.... Nifty, ya gotta fix that bro! I CAN'T BE BORING!!!!! Please and thank you :D

Latest posts