Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Last night was fun. We got hit with a lightning bolt somewhere close by and I had 2 screaming teen girls crawl up under my butt and a dead garage door, a freezer out, a fridge out, AFTER the power came back on this morning. So I've been playing Wonder Woman crawling over and on top of parked cars in the garage, fumbling with wires, following wiring through a maze of stored mountains of boxes, dust bunnies, spiders, and a momma bird bent on raising babies in a jar on the back shelf :gigit's not funny :rolleyes: this is my life. NEVER a dull moment. Everything is fixed but the garage door opener. Never mind the wonder niece had an allergic reaction all over her face this morning and I had to threaten further bodily harm to get a 13 year old to swallow a tiny Benadryl pill...she's gonna be the death of me. All this while everyone else is getting ready for church and mind you the car was stuck INSIDE the garage...ya know...the one I couldn't get open even manually because the door is a persnickety pain in the hoo ha...but I finally got it. Crises averted. It's no wonder I need nerve pills some days. Well happy Sunday/holiday weekend to everyone else though. I want to go back to bed, but girls will be home from church shortly and the epic swimming pool setup drama from yesterday SHALL continue, with myself elected as captain of chaos because nobody else wants to take the helm as per usual. I'm gonna have to go back to work to get a break!!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well let's just say it's a GOOD thing I have a high energy attitude and drive. I don't get tired till I stop, which is about never.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I gotta go figure out how to move a swimming pool with about 500 gallons of water already in it because that "level" spot, that I let someone else check...isn't. Oh happy day! I'll check back in later if I don't get pissed and commit a felony before this is over...half joking...

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Congrats on paying off a loan and credit card! I sure hope that takes a burden off you - although I see life has noticed that already and dumped a bit more on. :hugs