Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Don't be jealous!! Come with meh!! Oh Lort...can you imagine the stuff we'd get into?! Thelma and Louise baby!! :weee :weee

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh come on, do it! I'm bored and need some entertainment. Your stories would be that, I'm sure! FEM you have time off coming to you and your husband knows how to milk now so.... Have fun! Lol

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I couldn't help myself..... We should catch up after your trip. Lololololol. Lubs ya sis. :)
FB_IMG_1494635773115.jpg

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yes we should!! Hey bro...tell Sam to stuff it :D

moxies_chickennuggets

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Heyyyy Mox!!! Great to see you! Yes, new man. I've been officially divorced for....17 months...separated long before..haven't seen him in almost 2 years. But yeah, new guy, definitely see why the last didn't work out and see now what I was missing!! This one is amazing in every way, flaws and all, and feels the same about me! I'm glad he notices my flaws and holds me accountable for my mistakes, that means I can grow! That's real love! :woot Aaaannnnndddd....countdown to vacation is no longer days, but hours!!! :weee I feel like I've been vacationing for days already though! Spent Saturday with my girl checking out a local festival and then we met up with some cowboys at a rodeo which was awesome!! Today we relaxed at the house for a while and talked and had a good time. Now it's packing and checking the list and all that good stuff, and I'm taking a break from it cause I'm almost done! Pulling out in the morning, first stop, Baker Creek Seeds store :D I'm READY!!!!

That's wonderful news!! I am s happy for you!! Enjoy your vacay :weee

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'm going sailing this morning :woot I so wish I could get pics to upload!!! I'm having a blast :D This is gorgeous country, and the people are amazingly friendly....sadly I only have another day or so before going back home.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I'm going sailing this morning :woot I so wish I could get pics to upload!!! I'm having a blast :D This is gorgeous country, and the people are amazingly friendly....sadly I only have another day or so before going back home.
That sounds so much fun, enjoy lady!

Latest posts