Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well y'all are kinfolks so you're awesome too :D I just love life and people ;)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Aww, you ladies are the best sisters ever! So sweet!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Update: I'm bout near exhausted. Still getting too much from the garden to keep up. :D but next week....vacation!!! :woot I'm ready!!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Awesome! Come about January when nothing is growing you'll have fond memories of this garden, lol. Maybe... Vacation, vacation, vacation! Whoppie! You deserve it for sure!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I am planning it all out right now :D Setting up my new tablet my honey got me and surprised me with this week, and making a list of things to not forget. Whew....it felt SO GOOD when my boss texted me this afternoon when I got off to "have a great vacation" and it begins.....NOW! 9 days of not bathing anybody, not washing their dishes or clothes, or toes, or hair, or nether regions, not putting up with awkward home rules or other people's dogs or neighbors or family or..well...just other people in general lol! I love/hate this job. It's not enough hours, not enough pay, and way too much paperwork and responsibility for that, but I make a difference in the lives of others, so....it's hard to take time off but oh so welcome at the same time!! I'm freeeeeee!! I can not wait to be out of this town for 5 days of it, and I will get back in time to dig taters with my sweetheart, and finish our compost bin together. I am so grateful for our relationship, and looking forward to spending some quality time together while I'm off! The longer we're together, the happier I am with how our relationship is growing. I was thinking today how even the "difficult" discussions we have had, deep discussions that are generally especially hard to be honest about feelings and self assessment because it makes you vulnerable and exposed and accountable to another human being...are just so natural and easy with him and that is an immense blessing. I can't say I've ever had a better best friend in all my 40 years. Nobody knows all my secrets and fears and failures and intents as well as this gorgeous man...nobody. I don't think there is adequate English words for the amount of happiness and peace he has brought to my life and the respect I have for him is staggering. We had an issue arise yesterday that would have potentially ended about 75% of new relationships, and I won't go into details, but we blew through it as if it was nothing and came out the other side closer than ever. We think alike, to a large degree, and we are so mentally and emotionally in tune with each other everything just flows as if we never hit a pothole in the road to begin with. I. Love. This. Man!!! Always amazes me how close we have gotten in such a short amount of time. I feel like I've always known him. He makes me see why other relationships didn't work out and makes me grateful they didn't. Anyway, that's all the mushy gushy lovey dovey story for today, it's just been on my mind all day rolling around in my head and I needed to get that out lol! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That's how it should be! So very happy you've got a good fella in your life....and hope he's happy he's got a good gal in HIS life! Have a great vacay!!