Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Hey lady, hope things are going o.k. by you? How's work and niece and BF and parents and everything else?

:hugs

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:):mad::confused::cool::eek::D:hugs

Wooo-hoo! 1209 pages of @Wannabefree 's life in a weekend! WOW! (I swear your name could be Lisa, but she lives in Wisconsin. I'd say you had a twin in Wisconsin but she's already a twin...)
:hugs:hugsto both you and your niece. No wonder you're out of the house and sooo very busy! I can't imagine how you've managed up until now.
Is there no place you could move??? Even a small studio or trailer would give you such a big boost to have peace of mind when you walk in the front door. I'll be following you too. And we're not so far south of you if you need to get away once in a while. Open invitation...

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I've been working a new job, full time and then some. I declined the offer to go back to the solar farm for the moment. It was very difficult but I made the decision to stay where I am for now. Thankfully the invitation was open and I have a position as long as I want it...which makes it hard to stay where I am at the same time as it helps knowing I have a plan B lol! Anywho, also been to court last week and got a final eviction date and awarded part of the cost of damages. So. What's next? I dunno. I dunno if I wanna know. So, nobody knows, I'll just go with the flow. :D Hope everyone has been well! I miss y'all!!! I miss myself some days I've been so busy :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Milkmansdaughter....um...just wow. That's all, just wow. :lol:

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Glad you've got the court nonsense out of the way! Hope you're able to get the place fixed up soon. And we all selfishly hope your life slows down soon so you come back more! Lol