Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I miss y'all. Just busy. Life is like that a lot....going to be busier soon. Daylight to dark y'all!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well how's this for an update....apparently my sister did NOT get off scot free...and I may be subpoenaed to testify against her. Yay. Another day of work missed. And I may get in trouble because the male parent and her have been to court twice already and are laying it all off on me. I just can't even imagine what they might be thinking...of course they aren't aware of the texts my niece sent to me, so I should actually be okay with laying out evidence to support my story, but still..really? Five more years. Five years till my niece is 18. Then I'm done. Completely done. With the lot of them. And I've faced the reality that my niece may choose to go the way of the rest of the biologicals and if so...I can love her from a distance. I'll be 46 then, and for once in my life I want some damn peace!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Oh and 14 days till I take my torn up house back and get to begin that "adventure" of putting it back together.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You deserve some peace in your life! Hope Niecy follows the straight and narrow. You know how those teenage years are... :fl

Geeze...putting that house back together sounds like so much fun....not. Hope it's not as horrible as it might be?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Umm...but I promise it sucks and I'd rather be a wimpy boring predictable person most days lol! Sometimes I look back on certain things and don't have a clue how I didn't snap and beat someone bloody. I had one of those days today kinda, but I feel like I finally got my point across to a couple of people, and they've opened their eyes to my side a bit. This is work though, not near as aggravating as personal life things. One day. I keep my eyes on the prize. Mostly I wonder if I'll ever get any peace this side of the dirt. I dunno. Only one way to find out though...keep moving forward and see. *grumpy sigh*