Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hey LADY! Yoo HOO! Where you hiding these days? How's your life? How's niecy? Getting' the house all put back in order?

You should hang around more, lol. Miss ya!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I can't even hang out and visit with myself these days lol! I'm busy...that word just doesn't sound right..busy..English needs another word to describe what I am and have been the last few weeks. I'm getting a refi loan on my house. Been digging to find the original quitclaim for 2 weeks and finally found it so I don't have to fool with the ex who is on a 3 month drunk since his woman left him and he lost his job and he won't speak to me anyway...ask me how I know this...because I've been busy. The youngest step kid is pregnant now. The ex tenant is losing a child to the state. She didn't get to purchase house because she couldn't forge her sons name supposedly. She's living with an ex friend of mine in a dump. And my house is coming along. I'm laying flooring and painting everything, mostly myself. The house has been leveled, the central unit is fixed, doors are scheduled to be fixed, plumbing will be scheduled to be done Monday(tomorrow) and carpentry/replacing doors will get scheduled this week. I sign paperwork to close midweek this week. Prospective tenants are possibly moving in by next month. I have no plans for thanksgiving because my sister will be at my mothers therefore I will NOT be in attendance and I just don't really care because that's the very least of the least of my concerns at the moment. And.......and.....IDK...that's all I got because it's all I can think of because I should be laying flooring right now and painting instead of being on here but I MISS YALL TOO and had to stop in to say hi...so..HI..this is my life lol!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Hey you :hugs It's great to hear from you, we miss you too! Goodness, busy doesn't scratch the surface. But it sounds like you are making good progress over there. Hope everything will go smoothly with the house, etc.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Aaaand...I'm laying flooring and cleaning up..and about to start painting. Niece is helping me now.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sounds like fun!! Glad you're getting it back in shape after the crazy person tore it all up. So, you have a new renter? And, an iron clad lease? :D

Last edited:

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ahhhh we miss you and holy cow I hope you get a break from all the uh- excitement?- soon. Maybe not having Thanksgiving plans will be nice! Hope you have a really really good new renter!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I do have a really really good really clean really likes to pay bills on time really likes to keep the yard clean renter lined up. They rented the last place for 6 years and I have seen the before and after and the after is better than the before because they actually repaired things when they broke them or they wore out. And IRON CLAD LEASE is the understatement of 2017! I got Kilz on the walls and the floor almost finished! Just a few more steps...

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Those new tenants sound heavenly after the nightmare you had in there. So happy to hear you got such great people lined up!