Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
They are in. I am done with that. I should close on the refi midweek and I'll be back here more often then!!!! I'm so ready y'all...soooooooooooooo READY! Lol!!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Well done you :hugs It'd be great to have you here more often, we missed you!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I didn't miss you either Fem :lol: ya heffa :lol: I'm back for a few. It's funny, I have nothing really to do tonight, and I'm home alone with laundry and have watched more TV this afternoon than I watched all last month it seems like. The BF tries to watch shows with me, but one of us, usually me, falls asleep during the first commercial break lol! So I kept dinner simple with a tuna salad sammich and some cereal an hour or so later and I'm just chilling by the fireplace now, watching the cat sleep. The lack of rush and quiet is peaceful and welcome!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Tort, I don't manage it all, I manage people who manage it all and it often morphs and all of it manages me till I go crazy and take over and delegate some more things out because I don't have time or inclination left to DIY anything beyond my bath after work :gigI had a menagerie of workers on this project, including the new tenants I left with the responsibility of painting and final cleaning. There's still work to be done, but my hand will not be in it...I have other rat killin to do...like a 40 hour a week job and keeping MY home looking decent. My whole "got it together" is half madness and half pushing money at other people to take some burden off me. I have been over there over 50% of the time to direct traffic in an out and run to Lowes and whereveristan for whatever weird tool or oddball whatchamajigger was needed to fix the thingies that needed fixed, but I didn't do it all by a long shot...thank God!