Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well it is down to the wire and i have NOTHING packed OR COOKED yet :barnie I leave at noon tomorrow :ep

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

I gave out 3 truckloads of melons since yesterday, so I have not had time to stop and get anything done. Yeah...I NEED this vacation now :lol:

Lord have mercy...I have SO much to do, and very little time. I am BEAT. BUUUUUUUT..... Must. go. cook.

hellllp. :hide

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
This vacation is going to be the best one for you yet! Wow, you have been super busy, soon...it will be "fun time" Now, get your bum in that kitchen! LOL

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
justusnak said:
This vacation is going to be the best one for you yet! Wow, you have been super busy, soon...it will be "fun time" Now, get your bum in that kitchen! LOL
I'm goooin......(insert draggin your butt behind you smiley here) :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I. am. DONE!!!! In more ways than one :th

On the menu, strombolli, hamburger steak, and fresh blueberry muffins :D Now, for a little time here, then a shower, then my pillow. I will pack in the morning, and I am planning ahead of time to forget something, so that I do not feel stupid when I get there and realize I don't have it :lol:

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Howdy! Ive got me a broody hen! Woo hoo! Im rounding up eggs right now.... :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Awesome BB! :D My other broody is about ready to hatch now too. She is sitting on at least a dozen eggs, probaby more, but if it is just a dozen I am fine with that. Ducks ducks everywhere!! :lol:

Now that I ave all the things done I needed done, I can not wait to get gone tomorrow! a whole 30 hours with no children, no animals, no bills, no errands......I may not return :gig

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I had a GREAT time at the retreat :D What day is it? LOL! I am sooooo lost. The last couple days have seemed like a week. Last night I won a Mary Kay facial, and seeing as how I do NOT ever wear makeup, all my sisters were tickled pink that they got to paint me up :lol: It was fun. They oooohed and ahhhhed and I laughed at them, so we all had fun with that. We had a great class, lots of good fellowship, and I met several new folks and got to know a few others a lot better. Last night, one of the Georgia ladies had an allergic reaction, and a few of us sat up with her till about 1 a.m. to make sure her throat did not close up. It was at first headed that direction and we dosed her up with Benadryl and had the Epipen on standby. I felt so bad for her :( She was fine this morning though, no idea what caused he reaction :hu

Today, I won a ticket to the next women's conference next month :celebrate I just have to figure out how to pay for the hotel room...worry about that when it gets here. The class and service was absolutely beautiful. We laughed a LOT, there are some crazy folks that go to church with me :lol: It felt great to be in such a wonderful group of ladies!

The title of the retreat was "Too Blessed to be Stressed" and it was wonderful! Some ladies won massages, others won facials. We ALL had a great time and I am already looking forward to next year!! The conference center was back in the woods on the banks of a river. There were boardwalks down to the water, and the scenery was just breathtakingly gorgeous. God's country for sure. Very serene, quiet, and still. I could sit on the deck all day and just take it all in. It was very relaxing. A group of about 15 of us sat out on the back deck under blankets talking and laughing for hours last night after class. It was a beautiful gift :love I AM "Too Blessed!"

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Sounds like you had a great time! I'm so happy for you!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
P.S. I came home to SEVENTEEN baby ducklings :ep EVERY egg hatched!!! :weee