Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
OUCHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That SERIOUSLY hurt!

$140 to fix the AC unit. painful indeedy :(

I managed to get the house clean-ish today. 4 loads of laundry, several things exiled to the attic never to be seen again :lol: I'm gettin organized!

I'll be crying for the next few weeks...$140 of my little friends had to say goodbye, and I miss them :hit

:lol:

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
We turned ours off, it cool and rainy up here. 59 right now :D I love it but 80s next week :(

Pigs are on my list but I doubt we'll ever get them...

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
We turned ours off, it cool and rainy up here. 59 right now :D I love it but 80s next week :(

We turned ours off too, but had to get it fixed. At least it wasn't miserable waiting like it was before. 58 degrees this morning! :D Yeah toward the end of the week it will be warmer again :( It SMELLS like Fall though!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:

We turned ours off too, but had to get it fixed. At least it wasn't miserable waiting like it was before. 58 degrees this morning! :D Yeah toward the end of the week it will be warmer again :( It SMELLS like Fall though!
It feels like winter here, its cold and I can smell wood smoke.... I love it!

Hows your goaties?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:

It feels like winter here, its cold and I can smell wood smoke.... I love it!

Hows your goaties?
Oh I am lovin it too, as are the animals :) those duckies are gorgeous out there with mom! The goats, are fat..I think the mom is preggers :woot She is showing a bit on the right side ;)

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Their aint nothin like biddy hatched chickies/duckies with their momma......I cant wait to get my goaties!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Oh. My. GOODness! My neighbor brought me some jars tonight, and about half of them are full for the pigs. But WOW...I have NEVEr in my life, nit even at my grandmothers, seen so many OLD Mason jars :ep They are SO cool!! Half gallons :D They're AWESOME! I am so happy to get these jars :woot

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I wish I had some half gallon jars!! I have to order some from lehmans for milk this spring........

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
I wish I had some half gallon jars!! I have to order some from lehmans for milk this spring........
These are ooooooold and I am SO excited!! They need a good cleanin. They were in an old barn. She is bringing me MORE, and this is just the beginning :D I am ecstatic!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
These are ooooooold and I am SO excited!! They need a good cleanin. They were in an old barn. She is bringing me MORE, and this is just the beginning :D I am ecstatic!
Im glad your getting them thats awesome!!