Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Soooooo here's the latest greatest pothole in the road that is my life.....DH's new Dr. pretty much insists he get on disability :th :barnie I'm just thinkin....what next?! I don't think I have ever had so much CHANGE going on in my life at any one particular time as I do now. I=we, but ya'll know what I mean anyway :p It is just SO ugh! I like sameness, this is not sameness. For the past 2-3 years the snowball has been rolling along, gathering speed, adding a little at a time, but where is it GOING?! I dunno :hu I have no idea what to do next. DH asked what I would do if I were him?! I AM him, and he is me, and this half of we hasn't a clue. STRESS! Blehhhhhhh! I can see a few pros of him getting on disability, and multiple cons. IF he does this, I HAVE to go back to school, work, or start a business...end of story, no doubt about it. We NEED a professional in this household IMO. He was it for the longest time. I just don't know how I can work, and do everything I do here too. There is only so much of it he can do...he can't make bread, mayo, etc. etc. He can't cook from scratch all that well, and yes, he could learn, he isn't stupid, but how will I have time to teach him anyway?! This changes everything...that is already being changed due to fostering...and it just seems like the world keeps throwing something new at us every few months now. It's a little overwhelming some days. Today was one of those.

I got alot of things done today though. I peeled cooked and mashed potatoes and put away about 15 pounds in the freezer. I got 5 loads of laundry washed dried folded and put up. I FINALLY got the floors swept, made more mayo, and cleaned out the fridge. I went with hubs to his Dr. appointment. I made pizza for my NP and took to the office for her and her nurses as a thank you for helping us get this medical crap straightened out. I made another for us for supper too. I had to pick up a few things from the store on the way back, and got home to company. Mom came for a visit on her way back from nieces dentist appointment. It has been a looooooong day, but I am glad I got some things done. Now, I just need to figure out what to do tomorrow.

I sure hope everyone has had a beautiful blessed day today! In the midst of all the craziness, I have had a good one :D

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I see your dilema. But I am of no help but I can give some hugs :hugs

We did catch some awesome sales at Kroger we got 10 can so fbroth, 10 cans of cream of chicken soup, 15 lbs of flour for 16 dollars!! :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
you never responded to my last e-mail
:hu Which one? I thought I did...or was that the day we had a flat? or maybe the day we went off fighting doctors? or was it the day we had class in jackson? I dunno bro. sorry? :hu Too much going on here to keep up with everything lately :(

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:hugs

No advice, just take each day as it comes and know that your family are in my prayers.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
moolie said:
:hugs

No advice, just take each day as it comes and know that your family are in my prayers.
You have NO IDEA how much that means to us! :hugs You're a blessing!

I know there are others praying for us as well, and every single one of ya is very very appreciated!

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Prayer has been so incredibly powerful and resulted in some very real miracles in my life, there is so much that I cannot do on my own, but that God can make happen for me (and for you!)

Sometimes it's not what I want, but it is always what I need. You've been in my prayers for a while now and I know that God will always take care of you and your growing family as he always has always been there for me and for mine.

More :hugs

My hubs always calmly (and annoyingly at times, because I'm a worrier and a "need to do something"er like I think you might be) says that "everything will all work out". It will :)