Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Everything is under control this morning! Turkey is in the oven. Awaiting company :D

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Mines in the oven too! Just the kids and I so no company. But since it's just us they're cooking and I'm supervising mostly- except for the hard or hot stuff! Lol

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yay turkey!
Ill be on my way over soon, just getting everything sorted here...
which included this morning cleaning up my thanksgiving day gift from the cats...
the mouse that was living in the cooker....its not living in the cooker anymore LOL! i dont know who finnished the poor thing off but Tempis trademark "whered the head go" left a bit of a mess.
*ewww*

lol, just one more thing to be thankfull for...i have cats who do thier job YAY!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
WOW turkey REALLLLLLLLY makes you sleepy :lol: I had a GREAT day! Lovely company, good food, lots of nice conversation, lots of laughs, and I think it was enjoyed by all :) Thanks Pinky for gracing us with your presence. There's nothing better IMO than sharing the good things in life with friends and family.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
WOW turkey REALLLLLLLLY makes you sleepy :lol: I had a GREAT day! Lovely company, good food, lots of nice conversation, lots of laughs, and I think it was enjoyed by all :) Thanks Pinky for gracing us with your presence. There's nothing better IMO than sharing the good things in life with friends and family.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Thanks all ya got as far as an after-action-report? Borrrrring. :)

Glad you had a great day.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Wannabefree said:

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Thanks all ya got as far as an after-action-report? Borrrrring. :)

Glad you had a great day.
Well we just had dinner, discussed animals, went gaga over Dozers little cute hiney, and sat around and talked. What didja expect? A parade? :p :lol:

Hope you had a great day too :)

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
WOW turkey REALLLLLLLLY makes you sleepy :lol:
No kidding! DD and I both fell asleep after our turkey. I think it had a double dose of sleepy on it! Lol Our Thanksgiving was quiet. It was just the kids and I. I miss having family around this time of year.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
rebecca100 said:
Wannabefree said:
WOW turkey REALLLLLLLLY makes you sleepy :lol:
No kidding! DD and I both fell asleep after our turkey. I think it had a double dose of sleepy on it! Lol Our Thanksgiving was quiet. It was just the kids and I. I miss having family around this time of year.
:hugs Sounds like a pleasant time. I wish so many times you guys were closer. We could've had an SS Thanksgiving Extraordinaire!!!!!!!! :D

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
note for next year...
parade LOL!

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!
i had a LOVELY day!
Dozer had fun too :p