Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It was a good Thanksgiving! It was quiet but the kids and I spent quality time together that they will remember forever. We all cooked it together. And I personally thought the food was pretty darn good myself. :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
pinkfox said:
note for next year...
parade LOL!

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!
i had a LOVELY day!
Dozer had fun too :p
Okay, you organize the parade, I'll provide the eats :lol: Dozer is an impressive young gentleman! Too bad my 90 pound chicken was so scared of him. I was hoping they'd play a bit. :hu

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
rebecca100 said:
It was a good Thanksgiving! It was quiet but the kids and I spent quality time together that they will remember forever. We all cooked it together. And I personally thought the food was pretty darn good myself. :p
That is SUCH a cool idea! I think next Thanksgiving I may have to try that with my kiddos. With three more there should be plenty of extra little hands :D

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
lol! ill get working on it right away, need parade outfits for the chickens and bunnies :p i think the turkey can go "as is" i mean they certainly fit in with the season LOL!

ill just have to come by often, im sure once she gets to know him and he grows a little more he wont be quite so terrifying LOL!
poor girl was just terrified of the lil guy, and he couldnt figure out why...
then again he also couldnt figure out why the rabbits wouldnt play and i woulnt let him hump them LOL!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well ya know he's a terrifying dog...all 6 ish pounds of him :lol: She's still checking beside the couch every once in a while to make sure you didn't leave that vile mutant in her house. She's allergic to dogs ya know.. :rolleyes: :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
pinkfox said:
:lol: I'm making more brownies tomorrow too. I am on some kinda chocolate kick lately! This is my Black Friday shopping :D

ETA: I'm supposed to tell you to come over more often. DD really likes you :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Goodnight folks! Tomorrow is looking promising from my current perspective :p

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Did you have a good Thanksgiving, Cindi? Mine was alright. Im looking forward to the feast we are having here at the house :D that will be on Saturday...