Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
im glad she likes me...:) shes a sweet kid, just a little...unfocused...oh...and a tenager LOL!

brownies *droooool* LOL!
im a chocoholic....cut back alot since surgery since too much sugar makes me go all icky...but i try to get at least 1 bit of chocolate in every day...chocolates good for you!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Did you have a good Thanksgiving, Cindi? Mine was alright. Im looking forward to the feast we are having here at the house :D that will be on Saturday...
I had a GREAT one! Thanks for asking :hugs

Pinky, chocolate is a required food group ;) DD unfocused? When? Seriously? :lol: She IS indeed a bit spacey sometimes. I have laughed over and over about you two having the conversation about the kids :lol: I could see the "aw man! She agrees with the parents?!" look in her eye :gig Typical teen. Drives me nuts. What can ya say? ;)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
My big doe is about to 'splode with babies :th

Pinky, she's even BIGGER than she was the other day...REALLY starting to slow her down too. She couldn't jump the fence this morning :lol:

Milk is comin :woot And of course sweet little goaties too :D

Looks like this week will start out rain and get into snow by Tuesday.....UGH! NOT looking forward to frozen waterers. :/ Then again, it's only about a 10% chance, because that's the average accuracy of our weather man :lol: PRAYIN it doesn't get that bad :hide

Happy 2nd Turkey Day Jamester :) Hope you're having a lovely day with your family! :hugs to all of ya!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i take your reality and replace it wiht me own...the rest of winter will be exactly like today :p

poor girl, sending triplet doe vibes for you, if milks comming in it wont be long now at all :D, but shes a nubian so you KNOW shes going to hold out for as long as goatly possible...
cant wait to see baby pics though...gah, baby goaties!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Pinky, I sure hope you're right, on all counts! Triplets would be so KYOOOT :love Her actual due date is the 12th of December, AKA eldest DD's birthday! I hope she has them then!! :D As much grief as she has given me lately I *almost* feel sorry for her present state of massive sluggishness. She's just plain old pitiful...poor fence jumpin lunatic :( :lol:

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yup, december 14th, sagitarius, and 100% absoluty true, inquisitive, adventurous, VERY clumsy LOL

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
pinkfox said:
yup, december 14th, sagitarius, and 100% absoluty true, inquisitive, adventurous, VERY clumsy LOL
I'll have to remember that :)

I got more bread made finally. I feel like garbage, DH gave me his sicky germs. I have gotten mayonnaise made today too and thank God I did not have to cook again. I hate being sicky...I've laid around most of the day. Anyone want my stubborn headache? :D

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Oh dude! Hope you feel better real soon! I always get very angry when I get sick. Probably doesn't help but I hate having to sit still or lay around if I don't want to!