Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Did I really just post that ^^^^^^ yesterday?! Seems like a week ago...

Pretty annoying day with folks showing up unannounced and breaking off chunks of my down time with their meaningless chatter. I was SO NOT in the mood for visitiors today :/ I didn't get to go fishing, something came up I didn;t get to work on the fence either, and so basically I spent a lot of time running around trying to figure out how to reschedule that would suit ME better and still get some things done. I got very little accomplished. Seems like things tend to fall apart on Mondays after planning it out over the weekend.

So anyway, aside from that, it hasn't been a bad day per se, just a bit frustrating at times. I hope everyone else had a GREAT day to make up for my mediocre one :fl
Your bad days usually beat most of my good days.... :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Wannabefree said:
Did I really just post that ^^^^^^ yesterday?! Seems like a week ago...

Pretty annoying day with folks showing up unannounced and breaking off chunks of my down time with their meaningless chatter. I was SO NOT in the mood for visitiors today :/ I didn't get to go fishing, something came up I didn;t get to work on the fence either, and so basically I spent a lot of time running around trying to figure out how to reschedule that would suit ME better and still get some things done. I got very little accomplished. Seems like things tend to fall apart on Mondays after planning it out over the weekend.

So anyway, aside from that, it hasn't been a bad day per se, just a bit frustrating at times. I hope everyone else had a GREAT day to make up for my mediocre one :fl
Your bad days usually beat most of my good days.... :p
It wasn't a bad day, just a blah day :p I just wish I could have gotten more done because I know I'm gonna pay for THAT later.

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
If it makes you feel better fishing was really poor today. We caught one perch and it was way too windy. Other than that I had a slow day too.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
rebecca100 said:
If it makes you feel better fishing was really poor today. We caught one perch and it was way too windy. Other than that I had a slow day too.
It never makes me feel better that someone else had a bad day :( I figured fishing would be poor today, it was REALLY windy and cold here. Well...45ish type cold with heavy wind, not frigid or anything.

Oh I forgot, I did get one thing accomplished today. I have a washer coming Friday :D DH had NO say :rant I get tired of waiting on him so I said we want it, and told him after the fact for once :p I know...shouldn't have...but big fat woopty doo :p

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
rebecca100 said:
It never makes me feel better that someone else had a bad day :( I figured fishing would be poor today, it was REALLY windy and cold here. Well...45ish type cold with heavy wind, not frigid or anything.

Oh I forgot, I did get one thing accomplished today. I have a washer coming Friday :D DH had NO say :rant I get tired of waiting on him so I said we want it, and told him after the fact for once :p I know...shouldn't have...but big fat woopty doo :p
I haven't heard that phrase for ages!!! :lol: :lol: :gig

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:lol: Jamie you're funny :p

I love not using so much energy but I will be SO GLAD to get that washer, and DD is fixing to start doing her own laundry. I'm tired of getting a night before at 9 o'clock order for a specific pair of jeans out of her. Next time, SHE can stay up and wash the darn things if she wants them so badly :p MWAHAHAHAA, meanie mom is BACK! :hide

Anywho.....I need a cloning machine next, so I can DO the To Do lists and get them completed :lol: I need to get a plumber out to fix my leaky sink. DH tried, and said he was gonna fix it.....8 or so months ago :barnie We have been washing dishes in my canner sitting in the sink, because if you drain that side, the cabinets get flooded underneath. Tired of that too. Gonna do somthing about it too. Let him get mad too. I am sooooooo gonna start a war, but I can't help it. I'm tired of being put on the back burner about things. If it were his chainsaw or some of his stupid(really cool, but stupid just for now)tools, it'd have been fixed 8 months ago.