Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Sleep deprivation is funny. Everybody is laughing at me today :hu Oh well :p I got a bunch of stuff done. I made mayonnaise, tartar sauce, 3 large pizza crusts, and a loaf of bread. I also sorted out and composted the last 10 bags of grapefruit. I had a wheelbarrow full of bad fruit, and about 20 good ones. I am going to can some. DD likes it to snack on, so I may as well preserve some of in other form besides juice. Anyway, and I cleaned up the yard, took out the trash, watered the greenhouse with rain water, and cooked dinner. I am soooooooo sleeeeeeepy I am suprised I got through it without falling on my face. Sleep deprivation really does make you feel drunk.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
watered the greenhouse
Maybe it's just me, but I've found it works much better if I water the plants in the greenhouse rather than water the greenhouse itself. :hide

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
watered the greenhouse
Maybe it's just me, but I've found it works much better if I water the plants in the greenhouse rather than water the greenhouse itself. :hide
See..everybody is picking on me today. :/

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
:hugs sorry you are tired! I figure we are about even, two days of long nights, and early mornings. Im killed :p

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I went to bed B4 8:00 pm last night, and didn't want to get up this morning.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I slept like a rock last night :woot I love the reset sometimes because I wake feeling so refreshed the next day. Sometimes I think my body needs no dreams, no waking in the middle of the night, just good hard sleep. :)

LOTS to do today, as usual. Must get moving :D

Avalon1984

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
I slept like a rock last night :woot I love the reset sometimes because I wake feeling so refreshed the next day. Sometimes I think my body needs no dreams, no waking in the middle of the night, just good hard sleep. :)

LOTS to do today, as usual. Must get moving :D
Good luck with your day, sounds like it is packed full!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sounds like a good nights sleep...i agree, sometimes the body just needs a total shutdown/reboot.