Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
We can talk about her until she gets back on. :hide :plbb

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I just got off the phone w/WBF. She still can't get on so told me to tell everyone she said :frow

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I talked to her early this evening...she sounds busy, but very happy, given all she's been through the past few years. Good things come to good people....

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
I talked to her early this evening...she sounds busy, but very happy, given all she's been through the past few years. Good things come to good people....
:thumbsup Amen!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Aww :love Ya'll are so sweet! I have MISSED being on!!! Gotta get my ducks in a row and get my internet back on soon. It'll probably be around Christmas before I do though :/ I'm just too stankin busy with my farm, and work at the farm, holiday stuff, the roommate, and fifty bajillion other things. I'm finding it difficult to keep up lately, and have been in bed at 8 for weeks now just due to being flat out exhausted. :lol: I'm gettin old :old Last week with the boss out of the country and the volunteers and building stuff at the farm, then my stupid pig deciding to tear down the barn and keeping up with kid and family stuff and cooking was just stupid busy. DD is in tutoring now for a few classes and niecey is having mental breakdown fom lack of attention from me (SERIOUSLY acting a fool with mom)so I am taking them both to school and picking them up 3 times a week now on top of everything else. I'm gonna go nuts before Christmas break gets here :p Niecey has not been able to come over due to work and our houseguest always being there. That child has gone completely insane! I've had to spank her a few times and she has been grounded forever :/ She is NOT coping well right now. I do pick her up on Saturdays and take her to work with me some, and church with me on Sundays, but she has just been so spoiled over the years she just apparently thinks it's not good enough if she can't stay the night :rolleyes: We went to the park yesterday after dinner though, after we raked a hugondous pile of leaves and jumped in them for an hour or so. Maybe she'll be better next week. If not, then I will stop doing anything other than calling until she straightens her little rotten tail up. DD is mad because she's now making "C's" on her report card and we're putting her back in homeschool after Christmas if she doesn't get the grades up. We're so "UNFAIR!" :p Both my rotten children have some choices to make....hope they make the right ones. Beyond that, everything has been great. I like my work, DH and I have gotten closer, and church and friends have been awesome lately. Guess the kids figured I was having it too good and they needed to show their tails :lol: Tis life I suppose ;)

OH, pig has a date with DOOM Saturday!!!! :ya No more repairs and catching his big butt, and feeding his big butt, and all that :woot I shall dance and sing a bacon song all the way to the slaughterhouse :gig

I cooked for two days for Thanksgiving! Our menu was loooooooooong :D We had

turkey
ham
broccoli and cheese
cornbread dressing
slaw
black eyed peas
mashed potatoes
squash casserole
devilled eggs
carrot cake
cheese cake
and coconut cake....and some other stuff I can't remember :p

*sigh* and now I must go eat more turkey and dressing....it's going to be difficult, but somebody has to do it :D

Later folks :frow

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So good to hear from you and especially since things are going so well! (except for kiddos - but hey - part of life, right?)

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! The best part of hosting is all the wonderful leftovers. We went away for Thanksgiving, took tons of food with us, and left it all there for the hosts.....:(

I want some leftovers too!!!