Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
hee hee hee

no really. i had to switch to 4 times a day eating...and drinking a lot of water. its a total pain. but if you have a tapeworm let us know - i might have one too! hee hee hee
My Dear OFG,
Based on what you are saying here, it might be prudent to ask your friendly family doc to check your fasting blood sugar. What you have described are two of the three "P's" of Diabetes...Poly dipsia(excessive thirst) Polyphagia(excessive appetite) and polyuria (excessive "P'ing"). If it was a tape worm, you wouldn't have the thirst issue.

Not a sermon, just a thought from a guy who might know something about this sort of thing. :hide
//BT//
Trim sends

lwheelr

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Of course, she has also described the first early symptoms of pregnancy. Increased appetite, increased urination, heartburn. I get that before I miss a period.

Just had to throw that in there... :)

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
what!? who!? me, lwheelr!??!!? or WB?? *points to her*

maybe her but nope not me!

ICU - very observant! but nope also - actually i've always had problems keeping by bloodsugar up or so i'm more hypo than hyperglycemic. and havent tested for diabetes (yet) but at some point i'll be teetering on the edge.

actually its the change from winter to summer which usually happens from busting my butt outside. i've had heat exhaust a couple times already (so had to up the water intake a lot) and the eating is just trying to keep up. we've been logging 14 hr days - mostly outside. in winter i'm just hanging around waiting to go outside but summer is all go all the time, almost every day. the upside is that i can having ice cream every day... the downside is that i have to stop when the days get shorter and i spent more time inside.
;-)

but THANKS for noticing
:)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
what!? who!? me, lwheelr!??!!? or WB?? *points to her*

maybe her but nope not me!

ICU - very observant! but nope also - actually i've always had problems keeping by bloodsugar up or so i'm more hypo than hyperglycemic. and havent tested for diabetes (yet) but at some point i'll be teetering on the edge.

actually its the change from winter to summer which usually happens from busting my butt outside. i've had heat exhaust a couple times already (so had to up the water intake a lot) and the eating is just trying to keep up. we've been logging 14 hr days - mostly outside. in winter i'm just hanging around waiting to go outside but summer is all go all the time, almost every day. the upside is that i can having ice cream every day... the downside is that i have to stop when the days get shorter and i spent more time inside.
;-)

but THANKS for noticing
:)
OHhhh no chickie, that missile was aimed at YOU, not me!! :p It's ill manners to point ya know. Guilty dog barks first, and all that stuffs. I have been completely incapable thus far and I aint planning on being capable of baking one of them little evil creatures now.

lwheelr....doncha come up in here startin trouble now :lol:

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
OHhhh no chickie, that missile was aimed at YOU, not me!! tongue
oooohhhhhh noooooooo sireeeeeeeeeeee, bob. no way jose - thats all you or someone else! ha!

;-)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
OHhhh no chickie, that missile was aimed at YOU, not me!! tongue
oooohhhhhh noooooooo sireeeeeeeeeeee, bob. no way jose - thats all you or someone else! ha!

;-)
Again :tongue I aint preggers, aint tryin to be preggers, don't want anymore terrors, would rather cut my arms and legs off than have a kid!! :barnie I'm just old and hormonal and hungry. :lol:

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
* hands WB a bag of tater chips and french onion dip *

thats what i'm hungry for - WHICH MEANS NOTHING but that maybe i need a little extra salt

;-)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
* hands WB a bag of tater chips and french onion dip *

thats what i'm hungry for - WHICH MEANS NOTHING but that maybe i need a little extra salt

;-)
Hey I can't even eat that junk! Pass the bacon :lol: I'm craving salt too. Baaaaaaconnnnnn :drool I think I am gonna make breakfast for supper. Good ole bacon egg and cheese sandwich style breakfast, and some waffles with real maple syrup...and a fresh milk... :th

I just ate a king size Hershey with almonds :ep

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
You Kentuckians are all the same, gotta have gravy with everything :p :lol:

Latest posts