Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Speaking of DD :rolleyes: We now only have ONE cereal bowl in the entire house. I hear a loud crash in the kitchen, and she comes out and asks "Why is this bowl in the sink broken?" acting all innocent :somad Kids are so stupid. I guess I'm supposed to be an idiot. I asked what that loud noise was, and she immediately starts yelling how she didn't do it. I will be so glad when she moves out. :barnie She's a horrible liar. I think I can't afford to give her allowance this week so I can buy some more bowls :/

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Speaking of DD :rolleyes: We now only have ONE cereal bowl in the entire house. I hear a loud crash in the kitchen, and she comes out and asks "Why is this bowl in the sink broken?" acting all innocent :somad Kids are so stupid. I guess I'm supposed to be an idiot. I asked what that loud noise was, and she immediately starts yelling how she didn't do it. I will be so glad when she moves out. :barnie She's a horrible liar. I think I can't afford to give her allowance this week so I can buy some more bowls :/
:barnie

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Take a deep breath WBF, I own a spiller and breaker myself, I feel your pain. :p And I swear she eats the silverware... Anyway, I think it is a great idea to use her allowance to buy more bowls, be sure to take her with you to do it, spend an extra long time picking them out too, so she misses something fun. :)

(oh, and lol ;) )

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Take a deep breath WBF, I own a spiller and breaker myself, I feel your pain. :p And I swear she eats the silverware... Anyway, I think it is a great idea to use her allowance to buy more bowls, be sure to take her with you to do it, spend an extra long time picking them out too, so she misses something fun. :)

(oh, and lol ;) )
Mine is a breaker formerly a spiller as well. It's the lying that really makes me want to kick her butt. I can't stand a liar :rant Yesterday she ripped a hood off a jacket because she didn't want to wear it, and tried to say tossing it onto her bed somehow ripped it off. It was one of the kind that the hood is removable, and it just buttons onto the back....the buttons were ripped out :/ NO WAY that "just happened" but i am expected to believe it :smack

I don't get too upset over little things. After so much though..... :barnie

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
big brown horse said:

(oh, and lol ;) )
Mine is a breaker formerly a spiller as well. It's the lying that really makes me want to kick her butt. I can't stand a liar :rant Yesterday she ripped a hood off a jacket because she didn't want to wear it, and tried to say tossing it onto her bed somehow ripped it off. It was one of the kind that the hood is removable, and it just buttons onto the back....the buttons were ripped out :/ NO WAY that "just happened" but i am expected to believe it :smack

I don't get too upset over little things. After so much though..... :barnie
Judge Judy says you can tell a teenager is lying when their mouth moves. :p Think of how much you are going to LOVE life after she turns 18, then you can thank her. :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Judge Judy is apparently a smart lady. I'll thank her in about 20ish years when she has one just like her and I get to laugh at how horrible her child is being. Thanks for the laughs honey...P.S. welcome to my world when you were that age :lol:

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i figure i can just let the puppy chew on her for a while lol

WBF, sorry shes being a butt head *hugs*

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
pinkfox said:
i figure i can just let the puppy chew on her for a while lol

WBF, sorry shes being a butt head *hugs*
Do you have a bigger dog? She threw out the chicken broth i had set out to thaw for the dressing. I want a dog that's gonna hurt!!!!!! :barnie

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sad part is, he already outweighs jasper and is only 6 lbs lol.

the good news is while hes small, hes got tiny daggers for teeth and is incredibly persistent...could definatly knaw someone to itty bitty peices if given enough time lol

*hugs* im sorry bout the broth hun!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
pinkfox said:
sad part is, he already outweighs jasper and is only 6 lbs lol.

the good news is while hes small, hes got tiny daggers for teeth and is incredibly persistent...could definatly knaw someone to itty bitty peices if given enough time lol

*hugs* im sorry bout the broth hun!
I made HER stay up to make more :lol: I'm too tired, and somebody has to do it may as well be the one who tossed it out :old