Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Thanks all :) I'm pretty pleased about the job. That means I can GET MY HOUSE CLEAN FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sick of living in a dump and just hitting the high spots...have been doing it for sooooo long, I don't know if I'll know how to act with an actual CLEAN house again! I am looking forward to it :D I can actually turn down a few odd jobs for a bit, and that should give me time to get caught up and organize a yard sale to get rid of some of this clutter as well. I will be SO HAPPY, I can't even tell you how happy that will make me!

So, I hope hope hope hope he REALLY starts next Tuesday :fl :fl

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Thanks all :) I'm pretty pleased about the job. That means I can GET MY HOUSE CLEAN FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sick of living in a dump and just hitting the high spots...have been doing it for sooooo long, I don't know if I'll know how to act with an actual CLEAN house again! I am looking forward to it :D I can actually turn down a few odd jobs for a bit, and that should give me time to get caught up and organize a yard sale to get rid of some of this clutter as well. I will be SO HAPPY, I can't even tell you how happy that will make me!

So, I hope hope hope hope he REALLY starts next Tuesday :fl :fl
Yeppers!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Just please please please do NOT stop praying!! I sure aint stopping! We NEED this!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah......kinda. I didn't read it. Sounds gross.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Pretty funny though, if you read through it. Not really that gross. The extruder picture is hilarious

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Kinda makes you wonder about eating sausages.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Thanks Snowhunter :) Yes, it is. It's going to be a LOT of adjustments around here though :D NOBODY will be here from early morning to afternoon but ME :D :D I'm READY! :cool: It has been SO long since I had peace and quiet to be selfish with, I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. Just with DD gone during the day it has been better. Now if I can DH out from under me.....bliss! Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but there is a such thing as TOO MUCH time together ;)

Today, I got 18 hot dog buns, 12 hamburger buns, and a loaf of bread, mayonnaise, and pizza crusts making, and it's not quite noon yet :woot DH has been out of my way for the most part. I did have company for about an hour, but she was patiently watching and chatting with me while I worked. :)

I have tomatoes to take out of the dehydrator, and cilantro, pizza crusts to finish up, and pizza to make. I also want to bake a cake, and make up some tartar sauce while I'm going. I need to make up a batch of noodles as well. Then the kitchen duty should be done for a bit.

I also need to post my homemade mayo tutorial to my blog since I was able to take pics and stuff today. Then I can get back started on laundry and finish it up this afternoon.

I have the windows open and fans going....whole house smells like homemade bread...I'm lovin it!