Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I don't care much about football....never did. But some of my friends are kinda hot. One of them just joked about who did Ray Nagin hire to redo the electricity after Katrina. DS has been talking a bit about the game. Claims its a joke. We've been working too hard on our little farm to worry about the Super Bowl. But we did hear the noise from neighbors in the one mile radius of us getting their parties started.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
In the end, it wasn't worth finishing watching. :/ Poop :lol:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
So the "real" Cleveland Browns won another Super Bowl. :he 10+ years later the move to Baltimore still isn't forgotten

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
What did you guys think of the halftime show?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Boogity said:
What did you guys think of the halftime show?
In short, I think Beyonce is a sick egocentric exhibitionist, and living proof of attitude making an otherwise pretty woman absolutely hideous. If she'd only wear decent clothes....and KEEP THEM ON..she does have talent, it's too bad that's not what she allows to lead and shine through. Everything else must shine first :sick I always dislike her act, no matter where. It's always sleazy and cheap. She's the most well paid hooker in the country and it's truly sad that she lowers herself in such a way. The media loves a train wreck :/

I LOVED the Dodge commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the bestest part of the whole thing, and worth the torture of actually halfway watching the game and that nasty halftime show that I barely paid attention to.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
frustratedearthmother said:
What? There was a half-time show? That's when I went to milk.... :rolleyes:
U did NOT miss much, trust meh :lol:

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wannabefree - I'm so glad you posted the way you did. Our group thought the halftime show was terrible, too. Everyone in the room said "slutty".

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah. It really is sad :(

Well, I got the big chore done today :D Took my truck to one place last week and they told me $500+ to fix it, including some things that weren't necessary, but they tried to convince me they were :rolleyes: Took it to MY guy this morning, she's done, and for only $275 :woot I love my mechanic!!!! :love He is so honest, and such a good guy, and does GREAT generally quick work. I must take him some cookies later :lol: That was truly awesome!

Now, we're working on a chicken tractor/temp brooder for some 4 week old chicks. Since the truck didn't cost so much, I have money left for materials to get that job completed. The idea is to heat it with a heat lamp initially until the weather warms enough it isn't necessary. We're wrapping it in plastic sheeting to hold the warmth in, but the outside will be wire, with two pieces of tin for the roofing on just half the tractor. Using 2x2's for the framing, and I gotta find some wheels...there is already some around here somewhere in the shed, just have to locate and drag them out. Hopefully by this afternoon we'll have us a chicken tractor :woot

I'm going to eat! I'm HUNGRY :lol: