Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I don't want a huge house either. But, I don't want something too small. I'm thinking a bi level w/the living room, kitchen and laundry room downstairs, then a spare room, bedroom and full bath upstairs. Total outside dimensions would be 20x25.

Not sure how big a barn I want. It's going to depend on what animals I have. :lol: As for the amount of land, it would depend on how many horses I have. :rolleyes:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:lol: It's funny, I haven't listened to that music in years..probably 4 or 5 years, but THAT song has been stuck in my head for the past few weeks. HAD to listen to it!!!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Just saw your pallets and squash. What a great idea. I have tons of pallets left, gonna give that a try.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Cool 2dream, it seems to be working out pretty well for us at the moment. Time will tell ;)

I have another birthday party to go to today, my little niece turns 9 :th Yesterday was the twins next door, and I took niecey girl shopping. She picked out a bowl of goldfish :lol: Mom is probably mad at meh :p Ask me if I care though ;)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well things are settling down on the home front. I'm pregnant, so no leaving DH now. We've talked it over, and I am cool with it, we are going to go to counseling and try to make it work for the childs sake. DH is changing, he's excited, and a little goofy about having another kid. I am too though ;) All my buddies can PM me for details, I don't want to post too much here. DH is thinking of calling his mom tonight before SOMEBODY tells it first :p