Want to come back on this forum after almost two years!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:frow

I hate medical insurance. :barnie I love medical insurance. :he It's a no win situation. I hope you daughter is doing ok.

oh, yes please tell us more about your orchard.

g

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I am so sorry that I am so awful about keeping this updated. I really am lousy at this journal keeping. UGH!

Youngest dd is much better, we seen a new neurologist and she was very helpful. Thank you for asking!

I will post later on our fruit trees.

Big news around here is our three Nigerian does kidded out. 2 of them had triplets and one had twins. 6 doelings and 2 bucklings. I have deposits on 5 of them and we are keeping two doelings which leaves one buckling or wether to sell.

If you would like to see pics, I am going to post the link to my blog because once again I am too lazy to go to photobucket.

http://amandajwheeler.blogspot.com/2011/03/our-goats-2011-kidding.html

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I think so also, he was one of the triplets that the momma couldn't provide milk for all of them so the smallest one at the very bottom is in my living room being bottle fed.

It is very rainy here today so I will play with my seed starts that are growing in my laundry room and get the house cleaned up. I have been outside so much lately that the house is sort of been neglected. It needs a loving hand today.

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Ds turned 16 today, I can't believe my first baby is 16 and my youngest is due in August. What an age span! :gig

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
There are 13 years between my husband and his youngest sibling....he said he felt more like his dad than his brother :lol:

Happy birthday to your DS!

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
lorihadams said:
There are 13 years between my husband and his youngest sibling....he said he felt more like his dad than his brother :lol:

Happy birthday to your DS!
Thanks Lori, Ds told me "Mom you do realize when this kid is old enough to go hunting I will be 28 years old". :gig

jambunny

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I am getting my first nigerian doeling. Gonna need a buckling. They are so cute.