We haven't had any.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'll bring geese. (and earplugs!)

And rabbits.

I think I'm soon to be overrun with bunnies. Anyone got lotsa cages they can bring?

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
I'll bring the guns, ammo and the Mead. :D Oh, and my greenhouse. :D Ain't that a hellova combination? :gig

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
I'll bring the guns, ammo and the Mead. :D Oh, and my greenhouse. :D Ain't that a hellova combination? :gig
I'll bring some extra shells and guns as well. And my full tang Indiana Jones Khyber knife...that could come in handy :lol:

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
:D

jesus.jpg

I have the fire wood, dutch oven, and deer meat.

wolverines-1.jpg

8527stupid-people-posters.jpg

We, here in western PA do cling to our guns and bibles....

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Man, didn't this thread go south in a hurry today? :p Some underlying tensions going on or something!

Here's a thought, though....why not be adults and leave the insults and grudges where they belong, tucked safely away in your minds?

I'd hate to have a thread closed because we can't have a lively and fun discussion without a few party poopers ruining the fun. :rolleyes:

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Honestly,I don't believe adults can have an adult conversation without voicing their opinion, and of course their opinion being right of course (to them). It is nothing but human nature. Everyone does it in one degree or another. Some people even like instigating it, (not pointing no fingers :D )If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen,...so to speak. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.