We haven't had any.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
I bet you could crochet a spaceship out of used feedbags.

ya'll are assuming this alien is made of meat....what if it is a giant swamp plant monster alien? that shoots its spores inside of humans and the little plants eat their way out of us....and....and...and.....
Well there ya go, an easy source of highly-nutritious sprouts! Much better than eating Giant Swamp Plant Monster Alien spores in their plain dry state :)

Pat

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
12-12-12 is my anniversary. With my luck, as soon as hubby tells me he has reservations at an expensive restaurant, I can order the lobster and he even arranged for a sitter for Max. that is when the earth blinks out of existence.

:barnie
making room for an interstellar highway?

maybe max's folk will return and he will rescue you from oblivion.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Drinking a pint and stuffing my pockets with peanuts just in case...

Buster

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
Beekissed said:
That is when an opinion or thought just becomes a blatant insult. Mostly we try to not let that happen here, sometimes it happens inadvertently, some times it's obviously intentional.
If this is aimed at what I posted to Blackbird,
Rest assured, it wasn't. :D

But, nobody is bullying anybody around here, either publicly or privately. Much ado about not a whole heck of a lot.

I received a PM from BlackBird over on one of the sister sites, one I didn't entirely understand. But, of the part I did, he assured me he was joking in his original post to me (I didn't read it that way at the time, but that can be attributed to the vagaries of the medium) and that he wasn't offended by anything anyone said to him in this thread. He had some other issues that had nothing to do with any of us or anything we said here, but that I don't feel at liberty to share as it was said to me privately.

Suffice to say that all is well with him, and his reasons for leaving this forum lay elsewhere.

I have a hunch he will be back. :)

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Buster said:
SKR8PN said:
Beekissed said:
That is when an opinion or thought just becomes a blatant insult. Mostly we try to not let that happen here, sometimes it happens inadvertently, some times it's obviously intentional.
If this is aimed at what I posted to Blackbird,
Rest assured, it wasn't. :D

But, nobody is bullying anybody around here, either publicly or privately. Much ado about not a whole heck of a lot.

I received a PM from BlackBird over on one of the sister sites, one I didn't entirely understand. But, of the part I did, he assured me he was joking in his original post to me (I didn't read it that way at the time, but that can be attributed to the vagaries of the medium) and that he wasn't offended by anything anyone said to him in this thread. He had some other issues that had nothing to do with any of us or anything we said here, but that I don't feel at liberty to share as it was said to me privately.

Suffice to say that all is well with him, and his reasons for leaving this forum lay elsewhere.

I have a hunch he will be back. :)
Let's hope he grows up a little bit between now and then......

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
There must be a way to use duck poop. That's powerful stuff! :gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts