We haven't had any.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Up-the-Creek said:
Honestly,I don't believe adults can have an adult conversation without voicing their opinion, and of course their opinion being right of course (to them). It is nothing but human nature. Everyone does it in one degree or another. Some people even like instigating it, (not pointing no fingers :D )If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen,...so to speak. Simple.
In other words, if we insult someone and they don't exactly like it, then it's their own fault?

Well, here's an opinion on that....I wouldn't exactly call that "adult" nor do I call it "human nature"...it's called mean-natured and I would term that "bullying". Simple.

Neither this thread nor this forum is any place for bullying and this thread was not created for any such thing.

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Up-the-Creek said:
Honestly,I don't believe adults can have an adult conversation without voicing their opinion, and of course their opinion being right of course (to them). It is nothing but human nature. Everyone does it in one degree or another. Some people even like instigating it, (not pointing no fingers :D )If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen,...so to speak. Simple.
In other words, if we insult someone and they don't exactly like it, then it's their own fault?

Well, here's an opinion on that....I wouldn't exactly call that "adult" nor do I call it "human nature"...it's called mean-natured and I would term that "bullying". Simple.

Neither this thread nor this forum is any place for bullying and this thread was not created for any such thing.
Exactly Bee. You are right,.. as always. Thank you for correcting me. :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Bee ya proved her point :p

you took her opinion and turned it into yours---"in other words"--- yea your opinion and Up the Creek said that was human nature to some degree. seems she got that right :/

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I suppose you are both right. Opinions are merely that and nothing more.

But I think we all know if opinions are just our thoughts or if they are stated to hurt someone. Most people keep hurtful opinions to themselves for that very reason. I have plenty of opinions that I would never voice to people for fear of hurting them.

That is when an opinion or thought just becomes a blatant insult. Mostly we try to not let that happen here, sometimes it happens inadvertantly, some times it's obviously intentional.

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
Umm... why are we bringing guns on the spaceship??? Let's see, I can bring some candles, a crock, some seeds... would we need to bring our own dirt?

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
We need the guns to shoot the aliens or anything else that doesn't conform with us,...is that the right word??? Conform,...I think so. :D

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
:gig Maybe we could be like the mythbuster guys and build some sort of intergalactic cannon or maybe a stardust death ray cosmic stun gun. I'm not sure what a .30-06 would do against aliens. Speaking of which... how do you think you would "process" an alien. I mean, are they a protein? Maybe more like a vegetable. Whose got alien recipes? I think I would try it if it involved bacon and butter!

Old Sew'n'Sew

All Strings Considered
Reaction score
This is where I came in? :ep Strange days on planet earth! Oh wait!...I think this is a sequel ....let me see ummm......something about a man named Noah and uh... taking some animals on a trip??? What do I win? :D :gig

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Good god, I got into a huge argument last night. It all started with me saying no WAY was I going to Vegas for my 21st, one who does not live in sin does not to h e double hockey sticks. Then I got accused of brining religion and bible into the argument. REALLY?! If you actually know me personally, you would know that I make A LOT of bible/religious references with no intentions/true meaning behind them. I am religious studies minor for pity sakes :th Then I continued saying how I do not agree with what Vegas is founded on (greed and promiscuity.)

But since we cannot argue that, I further got into the fight by saying I was "too feminist" for Vegas. Which is true, I think that much of what goes on in there is demeaning for women. THEN, then, she responded back by saying that the feminism movement was a bad idea and should have never happened, that women belong home rearing children :ep

...This is coming from a lady who no longer has her child, but when she did she kept her up until 11pm so the baby wouldnt wake up at 7....

Then I ended it with telling her that it is NOT OK for her to come into my house and FLIRT WITH MY SO WHILE I AM ASLEEP UPSTAIRS. Thats trashy.

I am so hot hot hot today. Grrrrrrr :he :barnie :somad :rant :smack

Status
Not open for further replies.