We haven't had any.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
That is when an opinion or thought just becomes a blatant insult. Mostly we try to not let that happen here, sometimes it happens inadvertantly, some times it's obviously intentional.
:yuckyuck

Bee, you are such a hoot.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
That is when an opinion or thought just becomes a blatant insult. Mostly we try to not let that happen here, sometimes it happens inadvertently, some times it's obviously intentional.
If this is aimed at what I posted to Blackbird, that was not intended to be a blatant insult, just merely stating fact. Every time he gets the idea that someone doesn't like him, or his beliefs, he "takes his ball and goes home". I have no idea what or who put the burr under his saddle this time, but, running away isn't the way to find a solution to a problem.

I wonder how far a 30.06 round will travel in the vacuum of space????

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
MsPony said:
Good god, I got into a huge argument last night. It all started with me saying no WAY was I going to Vegas for my 21st, one who does not live in sin does not to h e double hockey sticks. Then I got accused of brining religion and bible into the argument. REALLY?! If you actually know me personally, you would know that I make A LOT of bible/religious references with no intentions/true meaning behind them. I am religious studies minor for pity sakes :th Then I continued saying how I do not agree with what Vegas is founded on (greed and promiscuity.)

But since we cannot argue that, I further got into the fight by saying I was "too feminist" for Vegas. Which is true, I think that much of what goes on in there is demeaning for women. THEN, then, she responded back by saying that the feminism movement was a bad idea and should have never happened, that women belong home rearing children :ep

...This is coming from a lady who no longer has her child, but when she did she kept her up until 11pm so the baby wouldnt wake up at 7....

Then I ended it with telling her that it is NOT OK for her to come into my house and FLIRT WITH MY SO WHILE I AM ASLEEP UPSTAIRS. Thats trashy.

I am so hot hot hot today. Grrrrrrr :he :barnie :somad :rant :smack
GOOD GRAVY---I am way to sleepy to touch this post right now....haha...and in fact, even awake I am not tackling it :lol: :lol:

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Did someone say the world is NOT ending 12-12-2012?
Heck, guess I better review my retirement plan again.

Alien would probably taste best in a heavy cream sauce with a side of brussel sprouts. Of course you can deep fry them. Everything is good deep fried.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I can bring 7 fat, useless ducks.... and why don't we just bring the Mythbusters guys with us. I think that Jamie is kinda cute. :hide

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
2dream said:
Did someone say the world is NOT ending 12-12-2012?
Heck, guess I better review my retirement plan again.

Alien would probably taste best in a heavy cream sauce with a side of brussel sprouts. Of course you can deep fry them. Everything is good deep fried.
ya'll are assuming this alien is made of meat....what if it is a giant swamp plant monster alien?

that shoots its spores inside of humans and the little plants eat their way out of us....and....and...and......OK I AM seriously thinking about not going now :gig

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
12-12-12 is my anniversary. With my luck, as soon as hubby tells me he has reservations at an expensive restaurant, I can order the lobster and he even arranged for a sitter for Max. that is when the earth blinks out of existence.

:barnie

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Ummmmm Deep Fried Alien Swamp Monster sounds good.

Come on FC - you know after a month with that new puppy you will change your mind and be ready to go.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
12-12-12 is my anniversary. With my luck, as soon as hubby tells me he has reservations at an expensive restaurant, I can order the lobster and he even arranged for a sitter for Max. that is when the earth blinks out of existence.

:barnie
that's a hoot! :gig

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
2dream said:
Ummmmm Deep Fried Alien Swamp Monster sounds good.

Come on FC - you know after a month with that new puppy you will change your mind and be ready to go.
:ep
you are so right 2dream
about a month I will be ready to launch.
I know there was a sign on that spaceship that said "No Dogs Allowed"
good to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.