We want SS T-shirts- discuss-

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
JR, do you have a link to your stuff?

Here is mine...

http://www.dreamstime.com/Easystreet_info

BB, it used to be less for one color, but technology and equipment has changed a lot over the last few years. I have a mostly unused SpreadShirt site and I can put any designs up on that.

http://BlueFeather.spreadshirt.com

I like the idea of something like...."With all this, who needs a grocery store?" and then have a pic of a garden in the middle with all our animals around it....something like that....whaddya think?
Another good one...or "Who needs Walmart?" LOL

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
moolie said:
Couple of possibilities:

Get someone (WZ?) to create a design that can be (purchased? and) downloaded and printed onto iron-on sheets and we can each make our own, in whatever colour we desire :)

Upload said design to a site like Cafe Press and everyone can order whatever they like :)
I'm not in the T-shirt market but I hopped on here to suggest Cafe Press since it is free to setup and people can order what they want.

No need to try to agree on a single design either. Put all of the designs up and people can choose what they want.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
tortoise said:
moolie said:
Couple of possibilities:

Get someone (WZ?) to create a design that can be (purchased? and) downloaded and printed onto iron-on sheets and we can each make our own, in whatever colour we desire :)

Upload said design to a site like Cafe Press and everyone can order whatever they like :)
I'm not in the T-shirt market but I hopped on here to suggest Cafe Press since it is free to setup and people can order what they want.

No need to try to agree on a single design either. Put all of the designs up and people can choose what they want.
:thumbsup
That sound fantastic!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
I think we will need Nifty's input on this though.

Oh Nifty :frow Input?

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
SpreadShirt.com is just like CafePress.com or Zazzle.com. I can post images on my SpreadShirt site, or if someone wants to make their own, I can send them a jpeg. Either way works for me :D

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I LOVE wifezilla's art!!!! Love it!!!! Can I have a goat with "Farm Nerd" on it???? Please??? I like the iron-on idea, but a screen print would be more durable, right? I'm not a tshirt wearer, but I have some nice Land's End tanks that would probably take an iron on nicely.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:pop

You know we really should replace this popcorn (probably GMO) with a smiley eating a carrot or something.

g

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
WZ, your artwork is 100 percent awesome, it was so fun to check that out. Thanks for sharing.