Weather

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I am glad you were spared.

I hope the damage to other folks wasn't too bad.

same here! it is forecast to be cold but not too wet the next day so perhaps they can get most people connected back up today. i hope so!

this house is built pretty sturdy (hexagon shape with a central large stonework fireplace that ties everything together) - even when the small tornado came through and missed us by a few hundred yards it didn't even cause any damage to our place.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Colder here today, 12 deg F but feels like 2! Time to break out the heated chicken waterer, winter is here. We weren't affected by the storms but there were 2 tornadoes less than 2-3 hrs south west of us in southern MN. Crazy days

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Nice calm day here today, headed for 32 deg F ;) BUT that also means...yep you guessed it a winter weather advisory overnight. Snow, plowable numbers, are on the way and then we are cold again highs near 0 for a few days.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Nice calm day here today, headed for 32 deg F ;) BUT that also means...yep you guessed it a winter weather advisory overnight. Snow, plowable numbers, are on the way and then we are cold again highs near 0 for a few days.
yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy. :gig

Nothing like bad roads to make a fun morning.