Weather

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Another whopping 60% Chance for us today. If I thought "they" were correct in their forecast I'd be really excited. But - at this point I refuse to get my hopes up just to be disappointed.... (pity party time)

i certainly understand, it's like the sky is always falling and then it doesn't happen and then you get so fed up you just wish it did fall so it would all be over with and people could shut up already. :) sorta...

wicked out there now.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Fall? I'm totally jealous. We're still in the deepest, darkest depths of summer heat. July and August are pure yuck!
But, on a brighter note we got more rain today. We got more than 3 times what we got yesterday. And still....both days combined add up to less than a quarter inch of rain. Hmmmm....wonder if the pond filled up? LOL!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
It is looking VERY deep fall out!!!!

:barnie :he

not here! 90F and humid earlier it was like stepping out into a sauna, heading down to 81F this afternoon after the front goes by, it's already rained a few times. the rest of the week is looking mid-70sF to mid-80sF which is tolerable and good news because i'm trying to get things done and gardens harvested and weeded. no time for slacking. :)

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
And still....both days combined add up to less than a quarter inch of rain. Hmmmm....wonder if the pond filled up? LOL!
Even if your pond is a small, shallow saucer --- I'd bet on "NO".🤣🤣🤣

Are you filling the piggy wallow?

I had a fast shower this afternoon. Only enought to prevent mowing yard. 🤨