Weather

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Crisp clear blue skies. Spring time weather, but I prefer the clouds :( too bright to work outside. I hope winter comes back soon. All of the water has drained away now, the ducks want new ponds!

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beautiful rain here again! Not constant, the clouds blow over, drop a bit and move on. Its lovely! The ducks are happy again with puddles to play in. I was happy last night falling asleep with the sound of rain on a tin roof. The mulching is happy because it rained both before and after I laid it and the plants are especially happy.

Daffodils and snowdrops literally dancing in the rain :D

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beautiful rain here again! Not constant, the clouds blow over, drop a bit and move on. Its lovely! The ducks are happy again with puddles to play in. I was happy last night falling asleep with the sound of rain on a tin roof. The mulching is happy because it rained both before and after I laid it and the plants are especially happy.

Daffodils and snowdrops literally dancing in the rain :D
Poetic

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Clear and cold here today. Still slippery mud on the driveway, I discovered when putting the bins out on the verge last night!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Beautiful NE Ohio fall weather, sunny, 70s, cool enough to open the windows at night.