Weather

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well...shoot me but, 64 this morn and upper 70s later. :hide only low 50s tomorrow if that makes you feel better!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:lol:

In your mind! Do it there.

oh, i have already, several times. *dramatic sighs* it didn't help... enough... *hand to forehead* ... :)

the jars did get cleaned out last night, scrubby and plastic spoon worked out well enough. good deal as now we can put that box of empty jars out in the garage and free up a little more space in the closet. :) and getting that box of jars off my desk also made that look a bit better too... :)

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well...shoot me but, 64 this morn and upper 70s later. :hide only low 50s tomorrow if that makes you feel better!

it does make me feel better to hear that someone is getting better weather. :) it all comes around again eventually. i mean in 33days we'll be around the shortest day of the year for us already. 66ish days to the same daylength again and then days back to getting longer. then spring on the way. it is my way of getting through the winter, just thinking in terms of how the days bounce back and warmth comes after.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
19 degrees F right now, with windchill it says it feels like 10. Poor chickens, lol! They aren't gonna wanna come out this morning ;) supposed to be 40 today, 45 tomorrow then in the 20s. November is always a month of ups and downs, and then it is just downs for 3 months.
Can we just remove January from the calendar?

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Can we just remove January from the calendar?
Yes please, those weeks of below zero temps are not a high point of winter, that is for sure. And then you add the kids at home and not able to push them outside, and add chores onto it. YEP, I vote to skip--maybe right to March