Weather

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Same here! so weird! It was -26 when I took DS6 to school. Warmer now. I hope this is the coldest day of the year. About 8 years ago (ish) we had a January with 2 - 3 weeks of -30 temps. Remember that? They stopped closing school for the cold weather because it was so long. DS14 (then about 6 years old) and I blew bubbles and they froze in the air - that was cool!
I do remember that! It was crazy and cold. I remember that our kids had to go longer into the summer

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Just an FYI but this is the best weatherman I've seen in all my years. He tells you like it is and is the most accurate I've ever had the pleasure of watching.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We're at 25 now plus wind chills into teens. For my area that's like below zero!! Very rare. But that cold is sweeping onto us!!! Hate it. Then "something" arriving over weekend. They can't decide on rain, snow, amounts or temps. 🤣. Me either but, I vote for warmer and sunny!

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
-6 actual temp, weather says -30 to -40 with wind chill…. But it’s not windy so I don’t know how they figure that🤷🏻‍♀️ Either way it’s not pleasant out there!
sorry, I think that came from our way.

we are to be in the upper 20s today and the rest of the week, chickens are finally thawing out :gig

Latest posts