Weather

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Nope. No way. Uh uh. All of ya'll who deal with this are tougher than me! :bow

We're crazy windy - gusts around 40mph. Made carrying hay interesting. Started for one feeder with a whole armload of hay. By the time I walked about 20 ft hardly any hay left, lol. Most of it was in my hair. :lol:
Super windy here too, it hurt my face doing chores 🥶

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Nope. No way. Uh uh. All of ya'll who deal with this are tougher than me! :bow

We're crazy windy - gusts around 40mph. Made carrying hay interesting. Started for one feeder with a whole armload of hay. By the time I walked about 20 ft hardly any hay left, lol. Most of it was in my hair. :lol:

next time consider ant farms and worms? at least that is how i've always dealt with it. indoor and self-contained pets, well for the most part (we did have some hamsters that escaped (and then i caught it), some dogs and i have no idea how the ant farm broke. i didn't do it, i wasn't there - but there's a real funny story of my Mom and her friend crawling around my room trying to recapture all the ants...). my favorite though was the terrarium with carnivorous plants and praying mantisses. :) and the houseplants and cactuses, and my fishtank and ... life was very simple back then. :)

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i take off my glasses, but i have wanted a good pair of ski goggles that i could wear glasses underneath for as long as i've been wearing glasses. still hasn't happened yet. some year it may. :)

Latest posts