Weather

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
beautiful outside today. hoped to be weeding some pesky weeds from the front grassy area but they hadn't started coming up yet. did a little weeding along a pathway and then tried to sight the gun in better. between the gun not being consistently accurate and me shaking a bit it was kinda pointless but at least i have some idea where things might be heading. no idea how effective things will be when i really want to use it. oh well, backup plan for chipmunks is rat traps. not that i want to do those either. not today, not tomorrow or the next day. i just don't wanna today.

i could go out for a bit more now and pick some bean vines off the fence that i didn't get done last fall. yeah, that's more like it. :) bye! :)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I agree with FB, what an absolutely beautiful day today.

Edit... Sitting outside listening to the soothing loud sounds of bull frogs croaking, crickets cheeping, hooty owls hooting and a flock of honkers just flew over.

Earlier today while working in the pasture, I enjoyed meadow larks singing their beautiful tune, some doves cooing and a occasional call of bob white from quail calling each other. Things that are enjoyable, that I forget about easily. Blessed to hear the sounds of spring again.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
From this afternoon.

Just a little more snow last night.

20220317_173116.jpg