Weather

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's to bad it's forecast to hard freeze, low of 15 Saturday morning. Our sugar magnolia thinks spring has sprung.
IMG_20220308_125931717.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I found a picture that reminded me of @Alaskan driveway 🤣

View attachment 18419

Ha! I WISH!!! :lol: Look at that lovely smooth driveway! Mine is never that good!

One of the neighbors must have gotten a new snowmachine. They have been running it all over the place and have managed to cause some huge "speed bumps" on my driveway.

Snowing right now.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ha! I WISH!!! :lol: Look at that lovely smooth driveway! Mine is never that good!

One of the neighbors must have gotten a new snowmachine. They have been running it all over the place and have managed to cause some huge "speed bumps" on my driveway.

Snowing right now.
That is said to be a mountain road somewhere in Norway. I thought it to be a beautiful picture, very tranquil. It reminded me of hunting in waist high snow when I was a lot lot younger. But I thought of you and your "we got a jeep" picture. You had my belly hurting from laughing so hard with that one 🤣

Another pic different angle
Screenshot_20220308-222030~2.png

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
That is said to be a mountain road somewhere in Norway. I thought it to be a beautiful picture, very tranquil. It reminded me of hunting in waist high snow when I was a lot lot younger. But I thought of you and your "we got a jeep" picture. You had my belly hurting from laughing so hard with that one 🤣

Another pic different angle
View attachment 18421

I wonder if that is after an avalanche... since the snow is pristine... there isn't a "this is the path of the road"

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I wonder if that is after an avalanche... since the snow is pristine... there isn't a "this is the path of the road"

a lot of high mountain roads are not kept open all winter, instead they let them snow over and then towards the spring they'll open them back up again. might be a parkland road.

also, though, some places do get huge snowfalls like that. where i used to live we could get several feet of snow in a few hours. by the end of winter you'd have to snow blow the snow into trucks to remove it.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Storm system moving up the Appalachian Mountains the next 72 hours, snow forecast here is constantly changing as the models change.

Wasn't planning on going anywhere, so no worries

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
6-12” of snow forecasted for Saturday 😩 mud season has already started and big snowstorms on top of mud, when the ground under the mud is still frozen, for those of you who don’t get snowstorms, is one of the messiest most annoying things on the planet!